Papercop over and out. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

Hi folks, just to put the final word out that indeed papercop are finally no more.

we haven't done anything in ages in public and now we have rather amicably decided to leave it at that. We have a good load of stuff recorded that we were going to release as a record but don't see the point now as we wouldn't be doing any live shows etc. to promote it.Everyone involved is now doing rather well with their respective projects (ferg-E+S=b,gav-hounds,brian-too many to mention,keith-cousin elias)The only reason I'm writing this is because people ask us from time to time if we are going to do any gigs or release stuff. I still have copies of "lifetime over dublin" if anyone wants one we can organise. We might just give you some tracks off the "lost" album is you buy one.

thanks to all for the good times!

Latex lizzie said:
Hi folks, just to put the final word out that indeed papercop are finally no more.

we haven't done anything in ages in public and now we have rather amicably decided to leave it at that. We have a good load of stuff recorded that we were going to release as a record but don't see the point now as we wouldn't be doing any live shows etc. to promote it.Everyone involved is now doing rather well with their respective projects (ferg-E+S=b,gav-hounds,brian-too many to mention,keith-cousin elias)The only reason I'm writing this is because people ask us from time to time if we are going to do any gigs or release stuff. I still have copies of "lifetime over dublin" if anyone wants one we can organise. We might just give you some tracks off the "lost" album is you buy one.

thanks to all for the good times!

:( sorry to hear that

Papercop ruled. They were what madness would sound like if madness had a sound. (not the ska band b4 some smartase jumps in.) Never went to a bad Papercop gig, but they seemed to be on their best form the last time I saw them in The Globe. Wouldn't say they will ever get back together from what I've been hearing and that's a real shame. But E+S=B are absofuckinloutely crazy as well, one of the best bands in Dublin. Keep Rawkin. Dunno Hounds, good luck too.

Ah Papercop.
They could be amazing or they could be really frustrating.
The album "lifetime above dublin" is gold.
It's a shame we'll never hear their likes again.

Can't wait to hear Hounds. Soon. At Lazybird.

sheeee-it. damn shame.
and yeah - stick the album tracks on a few cd-r's and online sure.
otherwise i'm going straight to the sisk. told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back