Panda Bear (1 Viewer)

yeah it's still on sale, just a glitch on the ticketmaster site, trying to get it sorted, should be working soon

Are there still tickets available for this? Ticketbastard not delivering the goods.
Have one, need a few more if they're still available.

approx stage-times (subject to change etc)

Panda Bear 10pm
Kurt Vile 9pm
Angorwat 8.15pm

tonight in london. yay!

I enjoyed this, but I'm guessing a lot of people thought otherwise. The closest comparison I can think of is Richard Youngs if he recorded for Hyperdub. Not much straightahead tuneage; more in the way of atmospheric electronics, repetitive vocalising and echoes of, I don't know, 80s pop?

Missed Kurt Vile (7:30-8:00 wtf), Kode9 was a pretty appropriate support considering what was to come.

I enjoyed this, but I'm guessing a lot of people thought otherwise. The closest comparison I can think of is Richard Youngs if he recorded for Hyperdub. Not much straightahead tuneage; more in the way of atmospheric electronics, repetitive vocalising and echoes of, I don't know, 80s pop?

Someone I know was there and told me that it started slow but everything from 15 mins on was great.

quasiquasi said:
Yeah, I agree with that, but on the way out I most people I overheard were complaining "It wasn't music!" and "He didn't play anything I knew!".
I remember people saying the same thing leaving the AC gig in the coronet. If it's half as good as that it'll be amazing.

I have a ticket but cant go, will give it to someone for €20? Can meet up in town before 6. Give us a pm or summat.

But you're missing out on Kurt Vile and that's the real reason to go. At least I don't have to worry about you talking in front of me and blocking my view. ;)

I couldn't really give a toss about Panda Bear (my oul pair thought it was some kids entertainment thing), can't wait to see Kurt Vile.

Hives, take my arm and let us hop aboard the Freak Train, yes?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any ideas?

from another message board:

Kurt Vile was brilliant. His half an hour flew by, should definitely had more time. Just an acoustic and a smattering of effects. My Sympathy/Dead Alive were played, others that I've forgotten Embarassed Was one of the best fitting line-ups, I reasoned that if you combined Vile with the stuff Kode9 was playing you'd probably end up with something that sounded pretty Pandery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back