Oxegen (1 Viewer)

enchance said:
Yeah, probably should have mentioned that none of those bands playing Oxegen would be my cup of Tea (live). That's a cup of tea you'll be playing €2 for at Oxegen.

LOL. Thats a ridiculous point really.

Jim A. Morrish said:
new cork band featuring ex members of emperor of ice cream, bass odysssey and some other local bands.
Emperor of Ice Cream! Wow, forgot about them. I got one of their cd singles in a my junior cert goodie bag, along with a pen and some literature about setting up a savings scheme or something.

Dermot Doran must be sucking some serious cock to get them Republic of Loose lads onto festival bills and tours. They're playing at loads of festivals in the UK this summer. Maybe the Meteor Awards actually mean something? Ahhhermmm..

Oh, I agree with the post above, they're shit beyond the normal terms of shitness. A big gang of drunks trying to be an Irish Happy Mondays, only without the tunes and the proper drugs. Or, if you must, an Irish Lo-Fidelity Allstars without the blah blah blah... etc...

Wheels said:
Emperor of Ice Cream! Wow, forgot about them. I got one of their cd singles in a my junior cert goodie bag, along with a pen and some literature about setting up a savings scheme or something.

Junior Cert Goodie Bag?
Yehwha????

Can't believe it looks like the Cure, Massive attack, Orbital and the Chemical Brothers all look like they are going to clash. PJ harvey, David Bowie, Wu Tang Clan, Basement Jaxx, and Buck 65 are the only others i'm keen on seeing. Could use a few more good acts alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back