Oxegen (1 Viewer)

pro-evo 3 is for saps.
and alberts bed was grand and comfy.
limerick is the bidness.

i can't believe republic of loose are playing. that beggars belief. actually, no it doesn't. blah blah.

hag said:
i can't believe republic of loose are playing. that beggars belief. actually, no it doesn't. blah blah.

they're doing t in the park too

i don't know what all you fucking cunts are pissing on about
the first day looks pretty good to me: beta band, pj harvey, and the cure.

if i go to oxegen, i'll go deffinately on the saturday as Beta Band, Future Kings of Spain, Snow Patrol, Simple Kid and Elbow are all on that day.

Sunday is ok with Felix da Housecat, Michael Franti, Joy Zipper, Alphastates, and The Zutons but those acts wouldn't be in the same leagues as the ones i mentioned that are doing saturday

oh, didnt know pj harvey and the cure were playing. i retract my "completely shite line up" comment and in its place goes "mostly shite line up"

Do you guys not have better things to spend your money on? It's so expensive.

I mean, congregating in a field for two days to watch thousands of pissed young people from Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kerry etc. isn't my idea of fun. :(

How the hell do you reckon "its expensive".

Its about €110 for 80 BANDS (€1.38 a band). Of course your not going to like all of them but, there are plenty of things to see.

It costs €25 or €30 to see any old half arsed band in The Ambassador (e.g. CKY, The Distillers, Him, Libertines). €55 a day is a good price

sophistafunk said:
How the hell do you reckon "its expensive".

Its about €110 for 80 BANDS (€1.38 a band). Of course your not going to like all of them but, there are plenty of things to see.

It costs €25 or €30 to see any old half arsed band in The Ambassador (e.g. CKY, The Distillers, Him, Libertines). €55 a day is a good price
Yeah, probably should have mentioned that none of those bands playing Oxegen would be my cup of Tea (live). That's a cup of tea you'll be playing €2 for at Oxegen.

I kinda fancy seeing D. Bowie...and maybe getting a little drunk and starting some fights.

Republic of loose..theyre a bit full of shit really. not that bad...but yer man thinks he's bono singing sunday bloody sunday...I cant abide by that.

thegoone said:
never heard them but if he thinks hes bono hes a knob
ye...a friends band were supporting them in whelans. I listened to 2 songs and then left. it wasnt that the music was bad..I just cant watch that shit.

thegoone said:
just heard that off a mate
its not written in stone

unless little shits have been daubing it in peoples new driveways
Yeah i think it's right now.

i was looking through the ticket in the irish times yesterday and they had an ad for oxegen in it with stage layouts and the beta band were absent from the list while they were featured on earlier advertisements.

On the other hand, according to Planetsound teletext on channel 4, Hope of The States were added to the saturday (ok not exactl said that, it said they were added to oxegen and t in the park while t in the park says they are playing sunday, i'm jumping to conclusions here)

i know HOTS don't make up for the beta band but it's somewhat getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back