Outside (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Total voters
me and my bro and our mates used to have a game called 'deaths'. We'd all stand up on a wall and one person would be on. Each person on the wall had to choose the way they died (I'll have an explosion/AK47/ close range rifle please Aoife). The person who was on administered the death and chose whoever died the best to be on next.
best game ever.

we used to have a game called BART.

it involved two people/kids/whatever standing at either end of the road with a little plank or piece of board. one would lash a (real) dart at the other who in turn would have to catch the dart on the board, without moving their position.

like a modified version of 'splits'

very bloody dangerous so it was.

p.s. board+dart = bart

broken arm said:
we used to have a game called BART.

it involved two people/kids/whatever standing at either end of the road with a little plank or piece of board. one would lash a (real) dart at the other who in turn would have to catch the dart on the board, without moving their position.

like a modified version of 'splits'

very bloody dangerous so it was.

p.s. board+dart = bart

that's cool!

when i was young and lived near a building site, we'd climb on unfinished houses and jump off the roof onto massive piles of sand. that was the game.

then when my cousin lived on one, we'd have wars with T-bows, which were basically little crossbows that we built to fire pieces of lead at each other.

later we built pea-shooters by sellotaping the finger from a marigold over the end of a long thin plastic tube and stretching it back to fire out dried peas. really sore and more accurate than a t-bow!

we had a weird game for a while where you made two teams and basically lobbed large stones at the other team from about 40 yards away. if you hit someone it was a point.

in school, two people lay side-by-side at the bottom of a stairwell. two heavy schoolbags were then dropped on them from the top of the stairwell. first person to roll out of the way loses.

we also developed a cross between basketball and american football. it was banned, interestingly. i'd laugh if the school still has that written down somewhere.

but probably my favourite outdoor game was one called 'football'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back