Out Hud (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

Yes yes. I recieved a lovley Kranky Compilation from neilo for my christarse presssie..out hud are on there..what's good by them? the track on that comp is great.(actually all the tacks are good) So? have they (he her) played here or plans too?

Tanks.

they're way better than !!!. they don't have that same incessant beat and shitty vocals of !!!. i think you can get a few good track on epitonic and maybe on brainwashed aswell.

Vinnie said:
I think S.T.R.E.E.T. D.A.D. is a fantastic album. Remids me a little of early PIL. Would also rate them way way way above !!!

yeah i'd rate them higher that !!! too.

i think they played here before.

There's a new album out soon.

Stan Bowles said:
They were shit when they supported radio 4 here year before last.

i only bought tickets for that cause i thought rogers sisters were playing. then they decided not to play ireland.

both bands just irratated me on the night. they may well be better on record though.

I have never bothered to listen to out hud on record cos they were so bad that night in Whealns. Live !!! kick the living shit out of out hud.

Stan Bowles said:
I have never bothered to listen to out hud on record cos they were so bad that night in Whealns. Live !!! kick the living shit out of out hud.

Outhud & !!! share members as far as i was aware.

Both they`re albums are worth checking out!
Now onto 2005!!!!!

they do indeed, and one plays live with the LCD Soundsystem. !!! are still better though. Not better than the LCD Soundsystem, better than Out Hud.

Rimbaud said:
Outhud & !!! share members as far as i was aware.

Both they`re albums are worth checking out!
Now onto 2005!!!!!

HalfHunter said:
!!! are one the best live bands i have ever seen but you have to have your dancing shoes on to fully appreciate them.

Totally. Saw them back in July on a Saurday night at Fabric. They came on about 2AM, blew me away. Crowd went nuts. Then Weatherall on the decks straight after. Fantastic night. Shame the schedule meant Americhord were on the same time as !!!, booooooooo.

heard lcd soundsystem was fab in dublin, but i don't like that much i've heard on record apart from losing my edge. one of the mixes of yeah! shamelessly hijacks daft punk's rollin and scratchin. thought the latest dfa compilation was very disappointing too. there's the odd good thing but some of it just seems to be jamming in the influences while amounting to very little. moan.

cunt said:
heard lcd soundsystem was fab in dublin

It was, shame there was such a low turnout. We seemed to be the only people there who had paid in. Problem with the LCD soudsystem is that when your first single is as amazing as losing my edge, you're going to have a hard time living up to it. I really like all the singles since...

Stan Bowles said:
It was, shame there was such a low turnout. We seemed to be the only people there who had paid in. Problem with the LCD soudsystem is that when your first single is as amazing as losing my edge, you're going to have a hard time living up to it. I really like all the singles since...

Movement is fabdicious
album out Friday I hope. nice to include a second CD of singles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back