ORB Tickets on sale now.. (1 Viewer)

Dizzywizard

Website
www.itison.net
Howdy folks,

The tickets for the next Go Trabi featuring the Orb in their petit form go on sale from www.tickets.ie @ midnight tonight when we enter the 1st day of July 2005. There is also tickets available from Spindizzy and Freebird from today. You would be well advised to get them early, they won't last long...

The full press release is on the way, just haven't got round to it yet. But here's some more info about the night. This is one of only two live dates for the Orb this year, the other being at Shitparade in Berlin. We expect people to travel from all over Europe for this one, if the Reinhard Voigt gig was anything to go by. Demand is big nationwide, and this is why we are working with Tickets.ie to get a good spread on ticket sales.

Stay tuned for more info......

the flyer is here...

http://www.electrixon.net/Other/orbingsfx.jpg

------------------

Electrixon presents

Go Trabi To The SFX

with

LE PETIT ORB (live)
(Alex Paterson & Thomas Felhmann)

&

MIXMASTER MORRIS (Dj Set) (Ninja Tune / Rising High)

&

HALFSET (live) (Elusive Records)

Psychonavigation Showcase featuring

LACKLUSTER (live)

SEAN QUINN (live)

ANNE GARNER (live)

STEPHEN SINGLETON (Dj Set)

& also on the ones and twos we have

VINYL WEIGHS A TONNE (4 decks & a laptop)

COOL C (Dj set)

SIMON F (Dj set)

+ Circus Acts, Market Stalls, Live Visuals & Light Show

SATURDAY JULY 23rd 2005

SFX City Theatre,
Upper Sherrard St.,
Dublin 1

Tickets e27.50 + booking fee

available from www.tickets.ie on July 1st
there will also be a limited number of tickets on sale from Spindizzy Records and Freebird Records in Dublin, Plugg'd in Cork and a few more select record shops nationwide.

www.electrixon.net

yeah, it's a shame.
photon said:
The flyer says 6pm to 2:30am, but that may have been when it was down in Charleville Castle.

Why the venue change, by the way? Just curious.

Paul

photon said:
The flyer says 6pm to 2:30am, but that may have been when it was down in Charleville Castle.

Why the venue change, by the way? Just curious.

Paul

didn't look at the flyer... :eek:

the change of location is due to logistics. (i was curious too;))

I'd just blame the dublin crowd if I was you, paul.
photon said:
I'm sure crying my heart out over it. I can barely see the screen through my tears.

Paul

Ye can't wait for this one!A wee twist on all this electronica business is the inclusion of Stephen Singleton as part of the Psychonavigation Showcase.
Back to the 70's folks!!
Cheers,Psychonavigation

Stephen Singleton (Formerly of ABC,Vice Versa,Bleep & Booster)

ABC essentially started out as an electronic band called Vice Versa in early 1978. When they played support to The Human League in Sheffield in July 1978 they were reviewed in NME as "...a bizarre trio who show occasional flashes of promise, but whose pretentiousness becomes quite tiresome." In September 1979 they released an EP called "Vice Versa Music 4", the songs are "Riot Squad", "Camille", "New Girls/Neutrons" and "Science - Fact" and it came out on their own Neutron Records label. At this stage the members are Mark White, Stephen Singleton and David Sydenham. Martin Fry came onto the scene a couple of months later after interviewing the band for the magazine he was running called Modern Drugs, along with Mark and Stephen they formed ABC.

He is also part of the band Bleep and Booster is Stephen Singleton & David Lewin.
Appeared on the classic release 1991 compilation “Give peace a dance” which was mixed by Mixmaster Morris!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back