Only Fumes & Corpses join Lockjaw Records. (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Only Fumes & Corpses have joined UK indie label Lockjaw Records. They will be releasing our new album in the UK on September 13th on CD and download. We are excited to be working with the label who have released music by such bands as Shelter, Unsane, Muse, Tribute To Nothing etc.
:)

Fair play to yous long over due,

Are they releasing the album with different cover or something??

Yeah, they are pressing up new ones all together. Dual case with slightly different artwork (the label dude is a graphic designer artist too) etc. The digipacks we got done don't have their logo or anything on it as we got those done before we hooked up with Lockjaw. Their release is gonna have some more songs that we recorded for the album but didn't make it onto the digipack. We were gonna release those extra songs for a 7" but we have 5 new ones written for that since we got back from tour already so the leftover songs are gonna be released on the Lockjaw version. I'm gonna upload those songs onto rapidshare or something in the next few days though so ya can have the whole recording session when the digipack is out. 15 songs altogether.

Is the label still run by the Tribute to Nothing guys? They were a great band, really nice guys who used to get some good stuff released. I haven't heard anything of them in years, and this is the first time I've heard of LockJaw in ages too. Good luck with it hope it works out for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back