One For The Road: A Road Records Benefit & Celebration (1 Viewer)

I find it rather unnerving that a man raising a small child, anonymously stalks internet message boards looking for complete strangers to randomly & completely inneffectively insult for no apparent reason. What a total fucking dope.

Am I only one who thinks that ROAD had fuck all stock bar the shit that is appearing at this gig?

This is very sad boys and girls. Tripping over yourselves to say how great this line up is. independent music used to be (is??) 4AD, Rough Trade, even Mother with the likes of the Golden horde and a House. Not this muck.

Salsa whoever u are. you had a lucky escape. This is just so.. sad.

Am I only one who thinks that ROAD had fuck all stock bar the shit that is appearing at this gig?

This is very sad boys and girls. Tripping over yourselves to say how great this line up is. independent music used to be (is??) 4AD, Rough Trade, even Mother with the likes of the Golden horde and a House. Not this muck.

No way man.My record was one of their biggest sellers, you cheeky cunt.

I find it rather unnerving that a man raising a small child, anonymously stalks internet message boards looking for complete strangers to randomly & completely inneffectively insult for no apparent reason. What a total fucking dope.

It's a wonderful show of mindless begrudgery, sadly.

258Troll_spray.jpg

Just got my ticket there;!!!!cant flippin wait,im almost wetting myself every night,Gonna camp outside the night before to make sure i get a good spot,Hopefully jape will play a few new tunes,Ive played ritual to death.!!!Fair play to all involved for all the hard work and such a diverse line up for the gig too...

i found road to low in stock of alot of stuff but i presumed it was down to thme just not taking in more stuff coz they was gonna be closing. still waitin on a few CDs they havent had in ages.
must buy me ticket for this pronto anyway!

So you're saying they should have stocked records from the late 80s/early 90s and had SnubTV on repeat?
That's a great premise for a shop. You should open it.

Oh, and thanks for the positive rep, Mr Salsa, although I assume you meant it to be negative. Your PC skills must be up there with your drum ones! ;)

I tell you what, babysitters in Dublin will be able to charge a premium on the 14th.

I must purchase a ticket for this pretty soon.

Not wanting to rain on anyones parade but has the sound gotten any better in Andrews Lane??

It was awful for the last few gigs I've been to in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back