One For The Road: A Road Records Benefit & Celebration (1 Viewer)

Its starting to look like this gig might be the main player in determining Road's future ie they are depending heavily on this show being a success so if folk can do a little canvassing on Road's behalf it would be very much appreciated. Buy a ticket. Bring a friend. Bring an enemy and make friends at the gig.

merch table?

I think they should have one. If they even just used all the stock donated to the shop by bands and sell it say 3 for €20. Think they would make alot of cash this way.
Actually maybe if its organised, if all the bands on the Road Aid list that are attending brought a box of cds each and sell as above and bring home the remaining ones at the end of the night. Does this sound like something to think about?
I'd help man the table if people are required.

I think they should have one. If they even just used all the stock donated to the shop by bands and sell it say 3 for €20. Think they would make alot of cash this way.
Actually maybe if its organised, if all the bands on the Road Aid list that are attending brought a box of cds each and sell as above and bring home the remaining ones at the end of the night. Does this sound like something to think about?
I'd help man the table if people are required.

so what you are saying to me is bring a bit of cash to spend on cd's?

I can't go to this but was going to buy a ticket anyway; however, I wouldn't do that if it's going to sell out and I'd be denying someone a chance to go - should i just buy a couple of albums instead or should I buy the ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back