OMG AUSTRIA (3 Viewers)

The Nova Rock festival is on in June thinking of going some friends got really cheap flights through Bratislava as far as I know and its not too far to travel over the border. Ryanair as per always.

I'm really tempted to go now and spend a few days around Vienna too sounds brilliant

how excited?

I AM SO EXCITED! I went to look at my own recommendations on this thread and remembered the garlic soup and the pumpkin soup and got SUPER EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN! OOOOOOOH!

This time next week, I'll be sitting in the main square, sipping a Bellini, my main concern being little more than which Alp to contemplate next, or whether to have my next champagne cocktail with strawberries or peaches.

And I'll be bleeding ice cream by the time I get back.

Ooooooh. I am SUPER EXCITED.

ETA: We are staying here this time: http://www.eagles-astoria.com/ It's a sort of 'healthy wellness hotel but not a spa' kind of thing, a few km from Innsbruck. If it's awful, we can always go back to the Europa, which was absolutely fucking amazing.

I can't WAIT to be running up big hills.

PS: YAY!

i was in innsbruck years ago. it was the last time i was overseas. :(

but eh, yeh, fuckin' woohoo innsbruck! amazing place! go to the place with the big pizza, and then the sweet shop, and then the shop where i got my green bag!!

when i was over we stayed in axamer-lizum, a kinda old but deadly ski resorty place.

oh my GOD austria's amazing! have fun!!!

i was in innsbruck years ago. it was the last time i was overseas. :(

but eh, yeh, fuckin' woohoo innsbruck! amazing place! go to the place with the big pizza, and then the sweet shop, and then the shop where i got my green bag!!

when i was over we stayed in axamer-lizum, a kinda old but deadly ski resorty place.

oh my GOD austria's amazing! have fun!!!

SWEEEETS. In Innsbruck, the sweets fly around like insects, but they aren't annoying at all, and all you do is open your mouth and sweets fly in. It's like a fucking magical chocolate wonderland, and you get the prettiness of snow-covered mountains except that you can stay warm and comfy. And the mountains are made out of MAGIC CHOCOLATE and if you fall down, it's soft and made out of marshmallows, which are also dipped in delicious chocolate. And the lampposts are made out of lovely sugary treats and the cars are made of dumplings and you get one when you arrive, and if you finish eating it before you leave, they give you a train made out of pie.

Anyone who tells me I'm over-romanticising about Innsbruck gets NO SWEETS.

i was in austria once. which was cool. then we went to switzerland and i go to go into a MOUNTAIN, then into a GLACIER, then into a MOUNTAIN. AGAIN.

switzerland rules.

SWEEEETS. In Innsbruck, the sweets fly around like insects, but they aren't annoying at all, and all you do is open your mouth and sweets fly in. It's like a fucking magical chocolate wonderland, and you get the prettiness of snow-covered mountains except that you can stay warm and comfy. And the mountains are made out of MAGIC CHOCOLATE and if you fall down, it's soft and made out of marshmallows, which are also dipped in delicious chocolate. And the lampposts are made out of lovely sugary treats and the cars are made of dumplings and you get one when you arrive, and if you finish eating it before you leave, they give you a train made out of pie.

believe it or not, this is all true.

A very bad and squinty picture of me in summer clothes in the snow, not being cold. We went up even higher after that, and the wind was VERY COLD, but then we went back down and it was all totally hot and stuff. The black spots in the photo (to the right of my head) are birds hilariously trying to fly into the wind.

A pastry boat floating on a hot toffee river with creamy whitecaps for Eoddy Gorilla!

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

school tour oh 5ive!

A pastry boat floating on a hot toffee river with creamy whitecaps for Eoddy Gorilla!

oh my goddddddddddddddd!!!!!! :eek:

dear janey,
can i come i wanna come bring me can i come woohoo can't wait to go to austria thanks janey!!!1,
signed eddie

:(

AWESOME.

We've paid for three bags between the two of us, just in case we have spillover or whatever, but you can travel in our spillover bag. I'll line the inside with jelly babies so you won't go hungry on the flight to Munich.

AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back