Old toys (1 Viewer)

are they completely un-fix-able, even by a pro? there must be some sort of give-broken-toys-to-someone-and-they-fix-them-up-and-give-them-to-poor-african-kids charity or something like that. or is that just crazy thinking?

no an attic is a place where your parents tell you your old toys are

then one day in your twentys they ask you to go up and get the xmas tree down and you're up there and you realise... "what the fuck! none of my old toys are up here!"

I'm talking about destroyed "hungey hippos" and just the rubble of broken toys from breakfast serial boxes and the like, smashed cars, etc y'know. Then there's all the crap the pick up from other people's houses (stuff they are trying to get rid off).

I'm talking about destroyed "hungey hippos" and just the rubble of broken toys from breakfast serial boxes and the like, smashed cars, etc y'know. Then there's all the crap the pick up from other people's houses (stuff they are trying to get rid off).
offload them on someone else's kids?

"If Only I Hadn't Been (so careless as to not instruct my kids on how to play with toys properly, without breaking them, after they were) Born"

Charity shops and the like are very fussy about what they'll take - they'll send you packing if you try to offload anything thats not brand new looking on em, my standards are lower than theirs i'll tell ya

Charity shops and the like are very fussy about what they'll take - they'll send you packing if you try to offload anything thats not brand new looking on em, my standards are lower than theirs i'll tell ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back