Office Mishap (1 Viewer)

ponderosa

(Retired)
In a spectacular display of unprecedented crapulence, I have just spilt yellow printer toner all over me brand new shoes.

:mad:

*sigh

roxy said:
Can we ever really be sure, though.

Google Earth could be remapping the area as we speak.

Now that would be an eerie coincidence because I am currently working on a chapter that deals with a group of maps that have people depicted on them (quite rare for maps from this period), so that would be kinda awesome.

If you see a rather corpulent mass resembling a potato that's been in the cupboard long enough to sprout roots (the roots are like my limbs), or shaped vaguely like an overweight child and wearing a white bikini (me in a white bikini can arouse nothing more than, at best, pathos), then you will know you were correct, and that it's like a weird twist on a fucking HALL OF GODDAMN MIRRORS.

Also, one of the maps might have whores in it. Which a certain poster would also find a handy coincidence in the context of, er, me.

ponderosa said:
In a spectacular display of unprecedented crapulence, I have just spilt yellow printer toner all over me brand new shoes.

:mad:

*sigh

only one thing to do now...drink the printer ink. mmmmmm yellow.

Having to do any toner-related task seems to bring out the bumbling moron in me.

mushroom-cloud.jpg

"Errrr...sorry....my mistake..."

Still hunting le job? That sucks almost as much as having le job but trust me, you don't want this one.

z24436842.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back