Off to the Holm (1 Viewer)

Dwight

Website
www.dwightworld.com
Going to Stockers for 3 nights in two weeks time. Can anyone recommend any good spots to go for beer/music? Preferably with reasonably priced pints (could be a long shot).

stockholm is deadly!!!but absolutely mad expensive...we couldnt find anywhere that had affordable drink cos a lot of pubs are bar/restaurant combo things so the drink is fierce..i think tgi fridays is one of the most reasonable but even then its pretty ching ching...

theres a jazz cafe thats good fun..cant remember the address but its on the official map thing that you can pick up in most hotels...

theres a cultural centre down in sergels torg that has really good exhibitions on sometimes..its a huge big building that you cant miss..

if i remember anythin else ill drop you a pm..when are ya heading off?

this should probably be in the travel forum...

cheers muffin, yeah I keep forgetting ther's other forums.. Heading from the 23rd to the 26th.

Just from googling it seems that most pubs charge between €5 and €6.50 for pints, if I could find a couple of places where it's 5 then that'd be all right.

I've been there three times and only to the pub once. Nobody really goes to the pub. It's dear! but not as bad as say Iceland. 7.50 a pint there. Think the Pripps , the Swedish beer is cheapest, maybe 4 euro a litre, but it's really shit, like Bud nearly , sorry! Oh, and make sure to get an image before you go there! Anti-trendy is the dominant on at the moment.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Headed over for a few nights in the summer - would it be possible to just get cans out the offie and go drink in a park somewhere?

Could be below freezing when I'm there but we're just planning to do the bulk of our drinking in the hotel rooms before going out.

i think its almost gettin warm over there..and their summers are meant to be amazing..they have really huge national parks but i dont think they are big into knacker drinkin..

but if you are drinkin watch the exchange rate..one of my mates got it wrong and thought he was spending 60 blips on rounds but was actually spending 120..after 3 days he couldnt figure out where all his money was gone:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back