Off the booze and smokes once more.. (3 Viewers)

I'm trying to either avoid hopping myself up with coffee, or drinking, in the same day.

If I can steer clear of the coffee all day, I can have a drink that evening. But, realistically I need the coffee, so that means I try to avoid drink.

Except Fridays. And Saturdays.
I like going off the drink though. I used to almost never drink. And then more recently I have been annihilating myself and being wrecked for days.
This has to stop.

Off the smokes 4 weeks since wednesday and have pretty much had a sore throat and blocked sinuses the whole time. I knew to expect this but its getting fuckin old at this stage

Been off the cigarettes for a week now, and have a kidney infection so drink is off the menu as well. I'm eating like a horse though. A horse that likes chicken, and biscuits.

I try going off drink but it never works cos I always end up a party or something where everyone around me is annoying me so much I want to hurt them. It's not their fault I just can't stand drunk people when I'm sober and then I cave. I've even tried driving for the night but I usually just end up finding somewhere safe to leave my car til the next morning and having a drink. I never drank til I was 20, I dont know what happened to me since

decided to stash my drinking away in the attic for a while, especially after electric picnic...
so long mood swings and broken dinner plates.

No patches or anything here. I found the patches were a load of shite in the past. Who knows how long it'll last this time. I'm looking at it like a break up.....you get over it eventually. And yes, I was up to 20 a day most days.

Actually, this is the longest I've been without a cig since I became a proper smoker. Good times! Although now vaguely less interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back