Obediah loking for Gigs (1 Viewer)

guitarman

Website
Visit site
A new alternative Dublin 3 piece called Obediah are currently looking for gigs. Email me back with slots, times etc. and I will let you hear their stuff. This is worth it for any wannabe managers or booking agents. They are playing for free. The songs are great by the way. Not your typical Dublin music.
[email protected]
Thanking you

guitarman said:
A new alternative Dublin 3 piece called Obediah are currently looking for gigs. Email me back with slots, times etc. and I will let you hear their stuff. This is worth it for any wannabe managers or booking agents. They are playing for free. The songs are great by the way. Not your typical Dublin music.
[email protected]
Thanking you

what is your typical dublin music then?

Obediah are playing for FREE

I'll rephrase it if that annoys you...they are not a dry boring band, like plenty of others that exist in Dublin at the moment. ok?

guitarman said:
[email protected]
Thanking you

..just a smallish thing....mangers and booking agents(whoever they are? is there any left? d..i.y killed them all off didn't it?) don't generally come running to you no matter how good you say you are..you have to give your stuff to them..at least thats they way it used to work..also organise your own gigs.decent supports are always cropping up here if the band is that good. Just saying as andy would say.

jesus christ! slagging my band and you don't even know me!!! :mad: you'd better put up a good fight. when i find out when your first gig is, i'm going to go and kick the crap out of the lot of you... such insolence!!!

AlphaRelish said:
jesus christ! slagging my band and you don't even know me!!! :mad: you'd better put up a good fight. when i find out when your first gig is, i'm going to go and kick the crap out of the losty of you... such insolence!!!

maybe we should make one of these threads for THE JIZZ??

just in case people don't know how great we are yet

man, that rock riff was killer... and the one with the shaker... we're gonna be *SO* big... *schamk* :D our hormones are doin' us damage... *so* hot :p

Pantone247 said:
maybe we should make one of these threads for THE JIZZ??

just in case people don't know how great we are yet

Latex lizzie said:
..just a smallish thing....mangers and booking agents(whoever they are? is there any left? d..i.y killed them all off didn't it?) don't generally come running to you no matter how good you say you are..you have to give your stuff to them..at least thats they way it used to work..also organise your own gigs.decent supports are always cropping up here if the band is that good. Just saying as andy would say.
Lizzie, is that you ?!?

Guitarman, you sound dangerously like a prank.....:)

Latex lizzie said:
how can I be on at the same time etc..??? anyways I'm no prankster as all know.Straight as a dye me.
Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you were yer man here... I was just pleasantly surprised by such a friendly attitude towards a spamming newcomer.... is that you? :)

Alex said:
Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you were yer man here... I was just pleasantly surprised by such a friendly attitude towards a spamming newcomer.... is that you? :)

..o.k. then... fuck off numbnuts!..who gives a shit about this oblidoodah band. Is that better alex?..sheesh..damned if you do..damned if you don't etc..

Oblidoodah

[email protected]

guitarman said:
[email protected]
hey!
you forgot to say "thanking you" this time:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back