NYC.... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter The
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 825
  • Watchers 2

The

arghh..leaving for New York tomorrow for four months. The old last minute reservations about the trip are kicking in big time. I'm going to miss good ol Cork. Mustn't forget my toothbrush, it would be disaster if I did.

Have fun, The. If you get a chance, visit the Cloisters up in Fort Tryon Park. Lurvely. And have gnocchi with pesto and a cannoli in Little Italy for me.

But whatever you do, don't eat any bagels. This is not because they aren't good, but because once you taste a proper bagel, you will never be able to eat on in Ireland again. Even the It's a Bagel bagels don't measure up, no matter what they say.

I'm just back from 10 amazing days there. Have a great time. Are you j1ing it? You know where you'll be staying?

If you eat meat and can afford it go to Peter Lugar for steak, $80 for steak for 2 but it's really worth it.

Spend a coouple of hours lying about doing nothing in Union Square on a Saturday when the farmers market is on, it's really nice there.

Remember to overtip the bartenders at whatever place becomes your regular haunt, he'll look after you in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back