Nuclear Winter Fest 2011 (1 Viewer)

Also anyone lookin a place to crash make sure you get sorted before you come up. Our little gaff(me+James etc) will be packed with bands so we wont be able to take anyone else.

il prob be lookin for somewhere to stay but im sure il find a stairs or some kind of floorspace that'll have me.

Day 1 is over, got a lift home of Chris .....been a few years since I was last in the pavilion but tis a great place, if anyone finds various len caps and some small type mic bag could you hand them up to Nizmo who is still up there.....my fucking head is lifting.

Day 1 is over, got a lift home of Chris .....been a few years since I was last in the pavilion but tis a great place, if anyone finds various len caps and some small type mic bag could you hand them up to Nizmo who is still up there.....my fucking head is lifting.

Pint?

Really enjoyed it. Good to see the pavillion got itself a proper stage. Beats the combination of steps and milk crates that was there before :D

Titles for these songs would be nice..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2 songs in this next clip, Barry whol filmed it has a habit of missing starts and endings

friday night was the cats bollox and the dogs pyjamas! thanks again james and johnny, barney and the rest of the belfast cru. sorry i had to miss sat and sun. was great to see the new warzone centre too. up the puuuuuuuuuuuuuunx!

that was a fuckin great weekend.fav bands on fri were runnin riot, fywis and putrefaction.sat fav bands were slomatics and bacchus.that italian band were fairly decent too.thanks to james, johnny and whoever else helped put it on.

Great weekend, we're just recovering now. Thanks to everyone for being really sound all weekend, especially anyone who stayed in the gaff and cleaned up and shit. legends!

Great weekend, we're just recovering now. Thanks to everyone for being really sound all weekend, especially anyone who stayed in the gaff and cleaned up and shit. legends!

(I take it the bouncers at the venue are not to be included in this list... fuckin dirt-BAGS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back