Nuclear Winter Fest 2009!!! (1 Viewer)

I got fined for not having a back light once... it wasn't even very dark
i got stopped for breaking the lights at a totally deserted crossroads on the way home from a gig, i was sober at the time luckily. they told me the fine would be in the post, i guess when they got back to the station they realised filling out forms is much less fun than hassling people and didn't bother their holes.
i had my bike taken off me on o'connell bridge one night for drunkenness, had a bit of a panic the next day when i couldn't find my bike but then i found a piece of paper with 'collect your bike, pearse street garda station' in my pocket. that was actually pretty helpful of them i guess...
and that same morning when i got up my recently-operated on ankle was in terrible pain, i thought i must have fucked it up falling off my bike or something but it turned out daragh had jumped on my back 'to cheer me up' but ended up badly hurting me instead. that was a pretty good night....

He's a great one for trying to cheer people up and ruining it or just using it for something selfish. I'd say he's a chronic gift-getter-for-other-people-in-the-family-that-you-actually-want-yourslelf-er.

I got hassled three times in one night for not having a light on me bike.

I think they took one of my mates bike before...

No Italians unfortunately. Me, Chris, Annie, Isabel, Alisa, Leaia, Alex, Martin, Dan and 2 other possibles. Is it all shit punk or is there some disco dancing going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back