not so Plane sailing (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA said:
seriously though i really did fing a lump and had to get ultrasound - horrible seeing the inside of your nuts on a screen. anyway, it was just a cyst and its still there. i'll show you some time.
Exact same here, it wasn't pleasant watching those colours appear on the screen. twas nowt though, we can compare some night in the george.

ms.b.haven said:
why you telling me, that's what i said previously - kind of

Look out you window. Do you see the sun? It's the very bright thing in the sky. The Sky is the big blue thing with the clouds in it. The clouds are the things that look like cotton wool flaoting in the big sky part. You can find out what cotton wool is down at your local library. See how far above the ground the sun is? That means it's morning time. Birds sing, foxes and hedgehogs go to sleepy-byes, and HitsLikeaGirl climbs out of the rocking chair he fell asleep on at 4.30 this morning; put's the little sleep-thieving bint of a baby daughter back in her basket; groans, goes downstairs puts on his coat and fucking walks to work. At work he turns on the big machine with the pictures on it and talks to the people that are in the big telly part. You are one of them. Kind of.

Mealtimes would be difficult for me as you'd still be being breastfed.
But otherwise, we could do it.

I'd get to call you son. And mean it.

And 'rocking you to sleep' would mean somthing altogether different.

live1ld.jpg

"I'LL BE YOUUUURRRRR, BABY TOONAAAHAHITE."

When we were on the J1 in long island, one of the lads was working painting with this dodgy geezer. Mad alco, so the lad had to drive the van all the time. He'd no licence, but then again he'd no J1 either so whatever. Anyways, on the way to work every morning, the boss would be picking melanomas off his arms and firing them out the window or, on one or two occasions, at him as he was driving.

Fucked up.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
When we were on the J1 in long island, one of the lads was working painting with this dodgy geezer. Mad alco, so the lad had to drive the van all the time. He'd no licence, but then again he'd no J1 either so whatever. Anyways, on the way to work every morning, the boss would be picking melanomas off his arms and firing them out the window or, on one or two occasions, at him as he was driving.

Fucked up.

I cooked that breakfast myself. Look, you can still see the seasoning on the bits of sausage....

FancyGoods said:
you can feel the beat just looking at it.

cmon fancy. he may work in michael guiney's tracksuit and kebab shop but he's got feelings too.

i've been feeling more than the beat looking at it*. he seems like a really nice man.

*edit - i mean him

ball scans are erotic. in a david cronenburg kinda way. if your test proves positive you're guaranteed a sympath snarge aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back