not so Plane sailing (2 Viewers)

i've always wondered what those blow up slides are like. god forbid i'd ever be in the situation to use one, but it would be kinda fun.

Bag'o'cans said:
Lovely thread, i've 3 flights to take in the next 2 weeks.

Hope this makes it worse.

I'm an air traffic controller.

Me! An air traffic controller! What were they thinking????

hehehehehehehe

I've got a flight to Londinium on Saturday, then a further 3 in the next month. Fuck flying. I can do that shit.

La La said:
i've always wondered what those blow up slides are like. god forbid i'd ever be in the situation to use one, but it would be kinda fun.
rather than those face masks popping down automatically when a crash is about to happen they should roll out those blow up slides. people could choose to jump out the door at 11,000 feet and confront death in a court town funpark kind of a way - going "wheeeeeeee!" rather than meekly exploding all over the inside of the cabin and hurtling lamely to the ground.

Donkey OJ said:
rather than those face masks popping down automatically when a crash is about to happen they should roll out those blow up slides. people could choose to jump out the door at 11,000 feet and confront death in a court town funpark kind of a way - going "wheeeeeeee!" rather than meekly exploding all over the inside of the cabin and hurtling lamely to the ground.

'hurtling lamely'
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

i know i created this thread about fear of flying but that was genius
haha

Donkey OJ said:
solisCIN2Jockstrap_1.jpg

Nicely put.

Thry do look comfy though.....

theres nothing more terrifying for a dude than stumbling across a lumpy bollock.

i had to have an ultrasound done on my knackers a few years back but it wasnt cancer and i didn't die from it. scary business.

anyone ever had cancer?

Lefty Frizzell said:
theres nothing more terrifying for a dude than stumbling across a lumpy bollock.

i had to have an ultrasound done on my knackers a few years back but it wasnt cancer and i didn't die from it. scary business.

anyone ever had cancer?

i'd put money on me getting a skin cancer at some point. dad's had it half his life, mum's had it, gran's had it........

Lefty Frizzell said:
if i did die in a plane crash i'd like hitslikeagirl to sing fly me to the moon acapella at the funeral mass as an icebreaker like. He'd hate every second of it even though he has killer pipes.

*blush*

*shuffles feet*

ms.b.haven said:
:rolleyes:

stop trying to start with me

I'm not. Too early. Plane crashes were as tragic before the big skittle drop as they are now. Dont let the media's eagerness to throw terrorism into the mix for the sake of ratings lend you to think otherwise.

An stuff.

Lefty Frizzell said:

anyone ever had cancer?

I had my guys felt up once a month for a year.

By a man-doctor.

VHI; you gotta love it.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I'm not. Too early. Plane crashes were as tragic before the big skittle drop as they are now. Dont let the media's eagerness to throw terrorism into the mix for the sake of ratings lend you to think otherwise.

An stuff.
*applause*

here here.

(or is it hear hear?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back