not so Plane sailing (1 Viewer)

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I had my guys felt up once a month for a year.

By a man-doctor.

VHI; you gotta love it.
Shit one. I went private.

Walked into a room with a one way mirror and chose the nurse before hand. I made a good choice with des. He had magic hands.

why you telling me, that's what i said previously - kind of
HitsLikeAGirl said:
Plane crashes were as tragic before the big skittle drop as they are now. Dont let the media's eagerness to throw terrorism into the mix for the sake of ratings lend you to think otherwise.

Lefty Frizzell said:
theres nothing more terrifying for a dude than stumbling across a lumpy bollock.

i had to have an ultrasound done on my knackers a few years back but it wasnt cancer and i didn't die from it. scary business.

anyone ever had cancer?

i found a lump on one of my nuts once. tunrned out it was your mother. ho ho

seriously though i really did fing a lump and had to get ultrasound - horrible seeing the inside of your nuts on a screen. anyway, it was just a cyst and its still there. i'll show you some time.

at one stage i was resigned to ghetting one of the boys removed, and was making piece with the thought. I said to the missus the night before the scan, "so what if i only have one nut, i'll live.." and the negative bitch came back with "but sometimes they have to take them both..". Now that IS a scary thought.

Bag'o'cans said:
its ok though, jesus is in the control tower.

He's on my team. Takes the piss with his breaks, but you can't argue with a man who can walk on water then turn it into wine, can you? As Ding Dong Denny O'Reilly says, "any man who can turn water into gargoyle" is grand with me.

as regards plane crashes, you are statistically more likely to be interfered with by a pop paedophile than being in a plane crash.

3940.jpg

broken arm said:
my mums best friend was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.

downer eh

Sorry to hear that. It’s a tough road.

My mum just got the all clear two months ago after being told originally that the outlook was moderate to grim. Ovarian cancer it was.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Sorry to hear that. It’s a tough road.

My mum just got the all clear two months ago after being told originally that the outlook was moderate to grim. Ovarian cancer it was.

good buzz

that's shit. my mum had a skin cancer in her neck and a lump in her breast at one point. thank god the skin cancer was removed and the lump was benign. seriously scary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back