NOFX want to play Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

so they are playing. will i need to get a ticket? or what? where the fuck is kilkoole apart from wicklow. is it near where. why do i live in offaly.

No ticket, it's a free secret gig, as far as I know.
Kilcoole is real easy to get to, I think I know a few lads who are leaving Offaly to get to the free secret gig, so maybe you can hop in with them?

mc moley said:
heres the line up...

nofx
bad religion
langdon beck
no compliance
break down
the play skool mafia
kid blunt
dog shoot boy
plus many others

my gaf 7 o klock
april 1st come one come all!

above is kilcoole trivia....prizes to whoever can link the most bands!!! stephen your not alowed play!

Hey, is it ok if myself and my girlfriend go? The only one i can get there by the way is Langdon Beck=No Compliance. Yep, i'm an ammature.

the strange guy said:
No ticket, it's a free secret gig, as far as I know.
Kilcoole is real easy to get to, I think I know a few lads who are leaving Offaly to get to the free secret gig, so maybe you can hop in with them?
sorry if i posted this more than once, my comp is actin the shite.
are you takin the piss about lads from offaly, if u arent please tell me more...

Alan Remorse said:
They have people in Offaly now? next you'll be telling me they have cars and cathode ray tubes
we sure do. shit people for the most part. cud b worse i cud be in some third world county like leitrim or longford.

We're doing a spot on 98FM to give away the tickets, so listen to it constantly from now till 31st March and you're in with a chance... Hint for Eirecore people - start brushing up on your knowledge of punk bands from the late 70s with a lead singer called Nigel...

Not a chance Oly! Then every Tom, Dick and Harry would be burning up the phone lines in 98FM with the right answer, we need to make it slightly challenging! If you youngsters are still biting your cheeks in frustration, another clue is in this anagram - IAGDNRUA

Evil Elviss, one of the best bands ever to come of out of Tubercurry and everybody is invited althought first come first served, and we only have room for 120 peeps so get there early and keep it quiet, we don't want to be swamped with skatebored kiddie's

Stephen, what time is it on and where abouts in Kilcoole is it? And btw, as someone already accused me, I haven't told everyone I know. I told ONE person and thats my girlfriend. I think you know that if i did tell people, Conor from The Spungos would be humping Eoin for information....if Eoin would let him that is!

noel said:
we sure do. shit people for the most part. cud b worse i cud be in some third world county like leitrim or longford.

what part you from? tullamore was the kilcoole of the early 90s. lots of cider crazed young lad bands. :)

there's some plans afoot to start puttin on gigs in tullamore again, local bands, irish bands, touring bands. watch this space. well not this exact space, but y'know, i'll let yis know when anythings happenin'...

yeah, let us know... we're always looking for new people to direct our acrid bile at, be nice to play somewhere new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back