NOFX want to play Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

the strange guy said:
It took you long enough you fucking silly cunt. You've entertained us for weeks with your total stupidity. I'm just sorry someone had to take you aside and explain to you how you were giving genuine, lolling, Christy Brown retards a bad name. If I knew where you lived I'd break your front door down, storm up the stairs and blast your mother away with a shotgun AND YOU'D STILL ASK FOR FUCKING NOFX TICKETS. Don't you get it? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO. The tickets are gone AND NOBODY IS GOING TO SELL YOU ONE. I'll be sitting next to Fat Mike chatting about HOW IT WAS IN FUCKING 95 and you'll still be in Offaly playing with your mickey and CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP.
i live in Ballycrumlin, Ballinagar, Co. Offaly. i live in a bungalo so ya wont be able to go up stairs.

how was i sposed to know ye were takin the piss, im not a regular to your snide internet senses of humor and don't really wanna be either. but i must say that on the whole the strange guy is the soundest one on this board. really and honestly tho, ye werent very welcoming to a new poster on this board just because i belived ye when ye started a joke about NOFX playin a gig with kid blunt.

!ironyyy maden

ill wipe my arse with your face

Of course you live in a bungalow. Your ma was gettin sore knees from walking her clients up and down the stairs to her 'office'.
And Kid Blunt ARE playing with NOFX, its just that everyone's sick of people asking for tickets.

the strange guy said:
Of course you live in a bungalow. Your ma was gettin sore knees from walking her clients up and down the stairs to her 'office'.
And Kid Blunt ARE playing with NOFX, its just that everyone's sick of people asking for tickets.
the "people" on this "board" said the kilcoole "gig" was supposed to be on on the 1st of april... thats been and gone with plenty of laughs, isnt it? unless their playing with them on their tour date (which is sold out any ways) and wont make any fuckin difference to me.

what if my ma was dead, ya wudnt be so quick to be slaggin like a fuckin 10 year old. ya big stupid fuckin dick cheese eatin' wanker.

Phil said:
The April 1st thing was a fairly obvious ploy to throw people off, I thought.

The e-mail that went out had the time and date and place for it.

Jeez man.
jeez man what? if i dont get a fuckin email with the real shit on it how am i supposed to know. i obviously wasnt considerd worthy enough...

hmmm

In all fairness though, you weren't around in 95. To be honest I think it's a real 'punker than thou' requirement but it was NOFX themselves who insisted on it, and they are a cool band.

noel said:
jeez man what? if i dont get a fuckin email with the real shit on it how am i supposed to know. i obviously wasnt considerd worthy enough...

hmmm

I thought the April 1st thing made it clear enough. I guess some people just don't know when they're being fucked with, even when it's blindingly obvious.

And as has been said, you not getting a ticket isn't up to me or anyone else on this board, so please just calm the fuck down. Dig?

hanginthere.jpg

Putting them in touch with the Kilcoole kids and actually organising the gig yourself are two different things. The email explicitly stated that:
"Sorry, only people who receive this email can go to the gig. The tickets are non-transferable."
You know where you stand, old man. You can't go cashing in everyone else's hard work.

Here, why the fuck aren't people from Kilcoole getting any credit??!!! We're putting on the fucking thing! I think Kilcoole needs more mentioning than ever before. Kilcoole is the place that No effects wanted to play so Kilcoole is where it's on, not in your back garden Napalm! This Kilcoole gig is about Kilcoole not you! Selling your Kilcoole ticket is absurd, Kilcoole people should get to go cause they're from Kilcoole. Kilcoole. Kilcoole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back