NOFX want to play Kilcoole (2 Viewers)

noel said:
that texan band were called 'dicks' not 'the Dicks', ya fuckin whores abortion
Whores abortion, eh?As in the abortion of many WHORES or as in just one whore actually having an abortion?Was that all you could come up with?And I think you'll find they were actually called The Dicks.You gullible little cunt.

needtokill said:
Whores abortion, eh?As in the abortion of many WHORES or as in just one whore actually having an abortion?Was that all you could come up with?And I think you'll find they were actually called The Dicks.You gullible little cunt.
the left over dead embryo from the abortion of one single whore, shudda made it more clear. but i didnt realise their were complete cappers on this board... not lookin at any one in particular (need to kill....).

Why am i a gullible little cunt?

fuckin need to kill........... ur self hopefully ya arsehole

Phil said:
I'm in favour of it. I wish I knew where my Ghostbusters t-shirt went.
I think it appeared in Topman or urban outfitters or something, try looking underneath the Button Moon t-shirts.

i have since realised why im a gullible little cunt and that ur all rehabs. complete and utter cappers bar one or two maybe. but the rest of ye can lick my ring. wankers

I'm learning insults I've never learned before here... Behold Eirecore's function as an educational tool!

tyuh, what have they ever done to deserve money?

this thread just gets progressively more bizarre by the hour..

noel said:
i have since realised why im a gullible little cunt and that ur all rehabs. complete and utter cappers bar one or two maybe. but the rest of ye can lick my ring. wankers
It took you long enough you fucking silly cunt. You've entertained us for weeks with your total stupidity. I'm just sorry someone had to take you aside and explain to you how you were giving genuine, lolling, Christy Brown retards a bad name. If I knew where you lived I'd break your front door down, storm up the stairs and blast your mother away with a shotgun AND YOU'D STILL ASK FOR FUCKING NOFX TICKETS. Don't you get it? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO. The tickets are gone AND NOBODY IS GOING TO SELL YOU ONE. I'll be sitting next to Fat Mike chatting about HOW IT WAS IN FUCKING 95 and you'll still be in Offaly playing with your mickey and CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back