NOFX want to play Kilcoole (2 Viewers)

Mark King said:
what part you from? tullamore was the kilcoole of the early 90s. lots of cider crazed young lad bands. :)

there's some plans afoot to start puttin on gigs in tullamore again, local bands, irish bands, touring bands. watch this space. well not this exact space, but y'know, i'll let yis know when anythings happenin'...

my brothers was in one of those bands called GRAVEL. exept they enhaled lighter fluid instead of drinkin cida. i remember Pet Lamb played there. but that was before i was into them. u shud see the state of tullamore now. theres no bands or anything. i tried to start one but it didnt work. i also wanted to convert tullamore into a punky town, but it converted me into an idiot instead.

wheres my golden ticket? come onnnn, handjobs from ian mackaye, how much more punk do you want?

although throughout this whole thread i cant get the image of the lads from Kid Blunt dressed in purple Willie Wonka style suits, with matching purple top hats, out of my head.

Alan Remorse said:
wheres my golden ticket? come onnnn, handjobs from ian mackaye, how much more punk do you want?

although throughout this whole thread i cant get the image of the lads from Kid Blunt dressed in purple Willie Wonka style suits, with matching purple top hats, out of my head.

more like green hair, orange faces and 3 foot tall...

Noel, do you think it would be worth our while playing in your neck of the woods? we wouldnt be able to do it till June, but if we came do you think we'd play to more than 15 people? basically we're whoring ourselves bigtime to promote the EP

Alan Remorse said:
Noel, do you think it would be worth our while playing in your neck of the woods? we wouldnt be able to do it till June, but if we came do you think we'd play to more than 15 people? basically we're whoring ourselves bigtime to promote the EP

If yous do play early enough so people can travel to see you.

El Presidentè said:
If yous do play early enough so people can travel to see you.

well if that was a problem then we could maybe play an all ages or something, or just put the gig on early in the evening. the only issue is whether we'd have a crowd.

i'd say i cud get ye a very good crowd. No Matrix are from athlone which isnt to far away, they'd be up for it i'd wreckin and maybe a mates band too, called The Dicks. jeez thats a good idea
Alan Remorse said:
well if that was a problem then we could maybe play an all ages or something, or just put the gig on early in the evening. the only issue is whether we'd have a crowd.

noel said:
i'd say i cud get ye a very good crowd. No Matrix are from athlone which isnt to far away, they'd be up for it i'd wreckin and maybe a mates band too, called The Dicks. jeez thats a good idea

yeah, fuck it, sounds like a good oul laugh. Wont be for a while but i'll get in touch. I'm getting wood just thinking about it!

aaahh fuckin balls id love to go see nofx in killcoole but the sex pistols are playing an all ages afternoon gig in my gaff and id never make it to the bus to get to killcoole in time, aaaaaaah well maybe we can convince the pistols to do some nofx covers

noel said:
Your mates are in the Dicks?Like, the old Texan band who were on Alternative Tentacles?Amazing!I hear there's a Big Boys in Letrim and a 7 Seconds in Monaghan as well.

the swarm are in limerick, and now theres an in cold blood playing in castlebar....

needtokill said:
Your mates are in the Dicks?Like, the old Texan band who were on Alternative Tentacles?Amazing!I hear there's a Big Boys in Letrim and a 7 Seconds in Monaghan as well.
that texan band were called 'dicks' not 'the Dicks', ya fuckin whores abortion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back