Nofx in the Red Box, May 18th (1 Viewer)

I is John said:
fucks sake! ive been saying this for ages but only now...... argh!!
you didn't state it half so eloquently. verbal sophistication is key to making oneself heard, my good chap.

nooly said:
you didn't state it half so eloquently. verbal sophistication is key to making oneself heard, my good chap.

as a student of english i have a poetic licence which means i can say anything anyway i want

eloquence fucked off at the end of the 18th century

I is John said:
as a student of english i have a poetic licence which means i can say anything anyway i want
you're only allowed to use it to make a mediocre story better as far as i'm aware. you ought to have your license rescinded.

nooly said:
you're only allowed to use it to make a mediocre story better as far as i'm aware. you ought to have your license rescinded.

....but it was better right?

i dont know, i was just going with the general flow of the conversation

shite. i was meant to be writing a stupid cunting computer program but i've spent nearly 2 hours on the internet instead. anyone know how to write C code to solve two coupled first-order differential equations using the Euler algorithm? post it up here and i'll check back later.

Problematic said:
well I suppose it depends what you mean by pop punk, but there are loads of great pop punk bands like Sicko, Beatnik Termites, After School Special, Parasites, Kung Fu Monkeys, Travoltas, Groovie Ghoulies, Spazzys, Apers, Connie Dungs, Backwoods Creatures and plenty more.
Maybe its just that the pop tunes are a little too sophisticated for the ears of most of the inbred cooler than thou motherfuckers around here

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

nooly said:
anyone know how to write C code to solve two coupled first-order differential equations using the Euler algorithm? post it up here and i'll check back later.
You solved my problem, so I'll solve yours:

Look closely and you'll see the answer...

circuitboardlarge.jpg

Problematic said:
well I suppose it depends what you mean by pop punk, but there are loads of great pop punk bands like Sicko, Beatnik Termites, After School Special, Parasites, Kung Fu Monkeys, Travoltas, Groovie Ghoulies, Spazzys, Apers, Connie Dungs, Backwoods Creatures and plenty more.
Maybe its just that the pop tunes are a little too sophisticated for the ears of most of the inbred cooler than thou motherfuckers around here

i consider bands like the dismemberment plan and Archers of loaf great pop bands... not rich kids with spiky hair and stylists.

i know there are good pop punk bands like Beerbong or Broken Cedars but they are very few and far between. so, on the whole, pop punk is... shite

nooly said:
shite. i was meant to be writing a stupid cunting computer program but i've spent nearly 2 hours on the internet instead. anyone know how to write C code to solve two coupled first-order differential equations using the Euler algorithm? post it up here and i'll check back later.
For you? No.

Alan Remorse said:
i consider bands like the dismemberment plan and Archers of loaf great pop bands... not rich kids with spiky hair and stylists.

i know there are good pop punk bands like Beerbong or Broken Cedars but they are very few and far between. so, on the whole, pop punk is... shite

oh well, I stand corrected as you are obviously speaking from such a wealth of knowledge about the underground pop punk scene, but really you have no idea about what you speak.

Problematic said:
oh well, I stand corrected as you are obviously speaking from such a wealth of knowledge about the underground pop punk scene, but really you have no idea about what you speak.

boy, is my face red

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back