Nofx in the Red Box, May 18th (1 Viewer)

wheres that? ha ha, this could go on all evening but i've a match to watch....

you must have been to passage? theres this odd looking factory across the water from it? (alan remorse...whats that place?) passage is really run down. needs a lick of paint or a wrecking ball...it has "character" though so i'd give it a lick of paint.

that weird place across the water is IFI. That place closed down about 5 years ago and more than half the town lost their jobs. thing is, there was this amazing woodland there before they bulldozed it to make way for a factory that caught fire no less than three times, releasing crazy amounts of pollution into the air.

Passage is a scum hole that lost all concept of time somewhere in the sixties. "IRA" is spraypainted on every wall, 40 year old men go knacker drinking down by the quay on a saturday night with all the fourteen year olds. Almost the entire population is alcoholic.

a guy who was in my class in school (from Passage) was arrested for bottling a girl so badly that she needed reconstructive surgery. i played soccer with this guy at lunch time like.

its a fuckin hole. Never ever go there. I cant imagine what you were up to there Trev!

jesus sounds as much fun as 'prosperous', in my next zine there is a huge lomp about that fuckin place and this guy i knew who was beaten to death there, it's a sweet sweet place, the only hill we had in the whole fuckin county destroyed by those roadstone bastids, a canal with more dead sheep floating in it than fish and speedbumps everywhere to stop joyriders who just love ramping the fuckers anyway, aww i can't wait to go home soon!

Alan Remorse said:
its a fuckin hole. Never ever go there. I cant imagine what you were up to there Trev!
going to the shop.

Problematic said:
well I suppose it depends what you mean by pop punk, but there are loads of great pop punk bands like Sicko, Beatnik Termites, After School Special, Parasites, Kung Fu Monkeys, Travoltas, Groovie Ghoulies, Spazzys, Apers, Connie Dungs, Backwoods Creatures and plenty more.
Maybe its just that the pop tunes are a little too sophisticated for the ears of most of the inbred cooler than thou motherfuckers around here

Sicko - alright.
Beatnik Termites - okay.
After School Special - ?
Parasites - ?
Kung Fu Monkeys - shite.
Travoltas - awful shite.
Groovie Ghoulies - total shite
Spazzys - ?
Apers - boring shite.
Connie Dungs - ?
Backwoods Creatures - ?

Pop-punks like every type of music -you've got some good examples and some shit examples. With pop-punk, ska, metalcore, crust, post-hardcore, thrash, emo, grind, everything; you've got a lot of shit bands but there's always some bands in those genres that are just good bands and then are copied. I can't stand all that Stardumb Records type shit, its just boring. The Ramones were okay but I'm no huge fan by any means -all these bands trying to sound like them just bore the gick out of me. I'm still into some pop-punk; The Broadways are amazing, likewise Propagandhi, Pinhead Circus, Dillinger 4, Crimpshrine, etc.

Anyone who can describe the Groovie Ghoulies as "total shite" either doesn't like music or is a total fucking idiot.

Anyone who describes a matter of opinion as an indicator of total fucking idiocy...can suck my dick and put their fingers in my asshole at the same time. But you're not worthy of the honour.

Corm said:
Sicko - alright.
Beatnik Termites - okay.
After School Special - ?
Parasites - ?
Kung Fu Monkeys - shite.
Travoltas - awful shite.
Groovie Ghoulies - total shite
Spazzys - ?
Apers - boring shite.
Connie Dungs - ?
Backwoods Creatures - ?

Pop-punks like every type of music -you've got some good examples and some shit examples. With pop-punk, ska, metalcore, crust, post-hardcore, thrash, emo, grind, everything; you've got a lot of shit bands but there's always some bands in those genres that are just good bands and then are copied. I can't stand all that Stardumb Records type shit, its just boring. The Ramones were okay but I'm no huge fan by any means -all these bands trying to sound like them just bore the gick out of me. I'm still into some pop-punk; The Broadways are amazing, likewise Propagandhi, Pinhead Circus, Dillinger 4, Crimpshrine, etc.

Your statement that "The Ramones were okay" completly nullifies any pointless opinion you may ever have in relation to music.

I find that an ugly face results in a better sucked cock - the exhiliration of finally getting some action results in an overzealousness which can be quite pleasurable. Prove me wrong.

Corm said:
Your ugly face totally nullifies any chance you ever had of getting your lips around my cock.

play fair Corm, play fair, why take away the only reason I have to live, the thought of someday getting to grips with your infantcock is the only thing that gets me through the day

'pop punk' is seriously the most important music of the last 300 years and people should definitely argue about it more on the internet.

Corm said:
Yeah? Well tough shit, chump.

Infantcock...? Jesus...surely you can do better than that?

Chump.

of course I can do better than that but you`re hardly worth it now are you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back