Noel Edmonds (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

why did nobody tell me he was back on telly???

noel.jpg

it's no telly addicts mind you

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Are we talking about Noel Edmonds, the presenter of The Late, Late Breakfast Show on which Michael Lush, an innocent member of the public, was killed during a stunt in 1986 and also figurehead of the Airborne Trust, a charity which sponsored a helicopter flight ten years later in which Gary Malley, a nine- year-old boy, died when the helicopter crashed?
[/FONT]

spiritualtramp said:
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Are we talking about Noel Edmonds, the presenter of The Late, Late Breakfast Show on which Michael Lush, an innocent member of the public, was killed during a stunt in 1986 and also figurehead of the Airborne Trust, a charity which sponsored a helicopter flight ten years later in which Gary Malley, a nine- year-old boy, died when the helicopter crashed?
[/FONT]

That sounds like a dig to me

spiritualtramp said:
[/FONT]

I heard an interview with him on the radio d'other day.
He loved the whole Noels house party job, and he was real bitter about people slaggin it off "it had huge ratings!!! unheard of at the time!"etc.

He was asked about these people dieing things, but he didn't talk about it. I'd never heard those stories.

Anyway, one and the same, yes

I am an expert on Noel Edmonds*

In October 1986, 25-year-old Michael Lush was killed in a Whirly Wheel stunt. The stunt was meant to be a bungee jump where the bottom of a box opened and the volunteer bounced on the bungee rope. However, during a rehearsal the bungee rope was not properly attached to the box. In the subsequent investigation it transpired that the safety supervisor hired to set up the stunt was not properly qualified.

In 1997, nine-year-old Gary Malley, a child with special needs, died after one of the Airborne Trust helicopters crashed in Angus.

*Noel Edmonds, the presenter of The Late, Late Breakfast Show on which Michael Lush, an innocent member of the public, was killed during a stunt in 1986 and also figurehead of the Airborne Trust, a charity which sponsored a helicopter flight ten years later in which Gary Malley, a nine- year-old boy, died when the helicopter crashed

spiritualtramp said:
I am an expert on Noel Edmonds*

In October 1986, 25-year-old Michael Lush was killed in a Whirly Wheel stunt. The stunt was meant to be a bungee jump where the bottom of a box opened and the volunteer bounced on the bungee rope. However, during a rehearsal the bungee rope was not properly attached to the box. In the subsequent investigation it transpired that the safety supervisor hired to set up the stunt was not properly qualified.

In 1997, nine-year-old Gary Malley, a child with special needs, died after one of the Airborne Trust helicopters crashed in Angus.

*Noel Edmonds, the presenter of The Late, Late Breakfast Show on which Michael Lush, an innocent member of the public, was killed during a stunt in 1986 and also figurehead of the Airborne Trust, a charity which sponsored a helicopter flight ten years later in which Gary Malley, a nine- year-old boy, died when the helicopter crashed
you know, i remember watching that show, the one where noel called up michael to impart the good news. Liverpool fc were in the crowd. Noel kept taking the mickey out of craig johnston. who's laughing now?

theweeyin said:
That new programme is surprisingly nail-biting. He's great at hamming it up....

Beat that banker, fucker!

Am I the only person who believes that the banker is solely in Noel's head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back