No More Lonely Knights (1 Viewer)

michaelknight said:
I really can't believe you went and bought that. Just don't come running to me when you're flat broke and the novelty wears off.

Shut up you jealous boy. It's the coolest thing ever (now if I can actually work out how to use it I think it will be great).

Psychotic no 2 said:
Shut up you jealous boy. It's the coolest thing ever (now if I can actually work out how to use it I think it will be great).
So when do you get it? Despite my air of indifference, I will of course want to play with it for ages.

michaelknight said:
So when do you get it? Despite my air of indifference, I will of course want to play with it for ages.

Picking it up this afternoon. Tres exciting. There is a little videopeg on the website that is like a demo of the thing and it's really funny, when you talk into the vocoder thing and all that. Mary & Lynn know nothing yet but I have plans, BIG plans.

Alright MK

'Billy Jean thats my girl...'

Just heard the song on the radio Micky (and thought of you)..the true meaning of that song just dawned on me..

As a celebrity yourself,and constantly being in the public eye..I would like to know where u stand with Micheal Jackson?Do u have any sympathy for the guy?

BY THE WAY...i heard some tracks from your EP, not bad at all....looking forward to gettin my hands on IT (IYKWIM)

Yes Boss
Yes Boss
Ill have that Bastrad ANYTIME!!
TEFG

Faithful Greg said:
As a celebrity yourself,and constantly being in the public eye..I would like to know where u stand with Micheal Jackson?Do u have any sympathy for the guy?
Yes well I was actually one of his special friends a while back, but I'm not allowed to talk about it.

How's the p/l treating you?

Psychotic no 2 said:
Here Richie, are you doing any press for this ep beforehand like Roxy's show or Phantom or anything?
Allow me to answer in his absence.

Yes he's doing my show the Monday before the gig (the 1st I think).

"he's doing my show"...gotta love that expression. It's similar to the way the Muppets might do Manhattan...

roxy said:
Allow me to answer in his absence.

Yes he's doing my show the Monday before the gig (the 1st I think).

"he's doing my show"...gotta love that expression. It's similar to the way the Muppets might do Manhattan...

Cool. You could also say you're doing him on Monday the 1st:).

Psychotic no 2 said:
Cool. You could also say you're doing him on Monday the 1st:).

Actually, on re-reading that it sounds a little offensive. It's from my own sick past, where if I was interviewing someone I would say, I'm 'doing' them (in a totally innocent way) and it developed into a bit of a joke. Must remember not to apply crappy personal jokes to people I don't know *sigh*. Sorry.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Actually, on re-reading that it sounds a little offensive. It's from my own sick past, where if I was interviewing someone I would say, I'm 'doing' them (in a totally innocent way) and it developed into a bit of a joke. Must remember not to apply crappy personal jokes to people I don't know *sigh*. Sorry.
narry a bother, doll.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Must remember not to apply crappy personal jokes to people I don't know *sigh*. Sorry.
No, no, apply away - it can lead to all sorts of "hilarious" situations.

For example...that Mumblin' Fella and I saw Margaret Healy in Whelan's one night, and between ourselves (amid song after song about the evils men and the joys of the sisterhood and whatnot) joked that "she'll never get a husband with songs like that". But ah the hilarity as I (somewhat shot, it must be said in mitigation) went up and, introducing myself to her, decided to immediately share this nugget of advice with her. Ro, in terror, was EVER so quick to wheel me away before I could do more damage.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Here Richie, do you want a copy of The Irish Tenors' new album? They do Fairytale of New York...
Sorry, I hate them. They and the Celtic Tenors have a kind of Oasis/Blur thing going on, and I'm firmly in the Celtic camp.

michaelknight said:
Sorry, I hate them. They and the Celtic Tenors have a kind of Oasis/Blur thing going on, and I'm firmly in the Celtic camp.

To: Edel Coffey
ThursdayWedNovemberDec20420032002 4:44 pm:

Of course while I outwardly claim to hate the Irish Tenors, I would
*love* the album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back