No Fun Fest Sweden (1 Viewer)

I'd be up for something if you are. I'm heading over on my own as well, don't think anyone from Limerick is interested. I'm buying the tickets + flights tonight.

Yup, ticket & flights booked (€8 sale going on at ryanair at the minute) so got flights for about 40euros return. Get into Stockholm itself about 4pm or so. Can't wait for this now!

I'll just repost what I posted to the Troniks forum.. I might write a longer reivew at some point.

Highlights: Wolf Eyes (2nd set), Hair Police (was it me or did most people leave during it?), Prurient, Emeralds, Oneohtrix Point Never, Enema Syringe, either Putrifier or Testicle Hazard (which ever one was the duo) & the record shopping.
Lowlights: Religious Knives (pretty underwhelming & they've lost a member), Ectoplasm Girls (even they looked bored out of their minds) & the general price of things in Stockholm (3euros for a bus journey?!)

Really great weekend, pretty much all the bands were great, even the ones I thought were lowlights would have been pretty good on their own outside of the fest. Weather was great, food was pretty good and staying on the top floor of the Clarion hotel was pretty posh too.

either Putrifier or Testicle Hazard (which ever one was the duo)
that'd be testicle hazard ... lasse marhaug and tommi keranen. i'd give my right bollock to see them (ho ho ho). putrefier is mark durgan. what kind of set did he do? he played an amazing set under his own name at colour out of space last year. stuff as mark durgan tends to be not as full on, lots of new blockaders type carry on, field recordings, junk sounds, etc, etc ... all great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back