No Fun Fest Sweden (1 Viewer)

Nothing as of yet but that's mostly because the NY No Fun Fest is only just over last weekend. I'd expect headliners to be announced in the next few weeks. It's a good excuse to go to Sweden for me as I've never been there.

Nothing as of yet but that's mostly because the NY No Fun Fest is only just over last weekend. I'd expect headliners to be announced in the next few weeks. It's a good excuse to go to Sweden for me as I've never been there.

me neither.

flights are really cheap.

It's only 35 all in for a week with Ryanair but that "Stockholm" airport is actually about 100km away from the city so you'd spend two entire days travelling there and back.

Steve Hauschildt has it listed on his myspace that he's playing so it's likely Emeralds will be playing it too. The vids of them at NNF NY last week are incredible. Even if the poor lad did have all his gear stolen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No Fun Fest Sweden 2009. September 18,19,20 at Fylkingen in Stockholm + Opening party September 17 TBA
3 day(+party) passes will go on sale July 1st (75 euros)
Single day tickets on sale July 20

CONFIRMED LINEUP(subject to change):

Wolf Eyes
Emeralds
Carlos Giffoni
Noveller
Dead Machines
Burning Star Core
Oneohtrix Point Never
Hair Police
Regression
Religious Knives
Putrefier
Sons of God
Prurient
Testicle Hazard
Astral Social Club
Sten Ove Toft
Dylan Nyoukis
CM von Hausswolff
Enema Syringe
Studio SS
Sewer Election
Family Battle Snake
Dror Feiler
Family Underground
Hive Mind

It's ATP 2006 all over again, not that I care or anything as that was still the best fest I've ever been to. This could potentially surpass it though!

Got a ticket for the whole thing.

I've a mate living in Sweden who's been working in hotels for years so I'm going to see if he can recommend anywhere or maybe even get us a deal.

Would anyone else possibly be interested in this? Might have a few better options or deals if a group can be organised.
As it is right now I'm heading over by myself so I'm looking for someone to share a twin room with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back