Next Oak gig (1 Viewer)

error type 11 said:
I'll try, should be able to, blew one up at Doom101. the things still out for repair

Do your best.

what a fiasco last night. Thanks to everyone that stuck around. Damn those old amps.

I was too fucking tired, Neil was working late too. Fit for nothing by the time I got home.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
nothing really kicked off till around 10.30 or 11 or so - rampsy made it up
best fun gig in forever

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Do your best.

what a fiasco last night. Thanks to everyone that stuck around. Damn those old amps.

I forgot,PA's having to leave before the gig is over sucks too,was good anyway.

I spent all day trying to learn the six or so lines in that song,then Jamie from the Haints was gonna sing it(cool)then the amp blew,then I forgot my keys when I went to get the other one,then the PA got taken back. And a cat jumped in front of the car and was probably killed on the way in to the gig. Was still good.

hey andy - what was the tune you played after hot wire my heart? reminds me of m.i.a. but isn't. it haunts me - it's so good and i hear it everywhere...

and, anything going on tonight in dblin?

dunno man
was pretty bollo

maybe 'gasolina' by daddy yankee?
actually it probably was if you hear it everyhwere
it's the greatest song of all time

DURO!

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I spent all day trying to learn the six or so lines in that song,then Jamie from the Haints was gonna sing it(cool)then the amp blew,then I forgot my keys when I went to get the other one,then the PA got taken back. And a cat jumped in front of the car and was probably killed on the way in to the gig. Was still good.

can you guys play again... like now?
i'm pretty bored here. need something to wake me up.
thanks

Looks like the next gig is gonna be in belfast with Pine Hill Haints(because they are great)on thursday the 29th september in Lavery's.

Corrupted O))) said:
Fucking hell. The Pine Hill Haints must be doing some tour of Ireland. I'll be there Gary to bust my Oak cherry.

They certainly are,I reckon i'm gonna end up seeing them another 3 or 4 times. Belfasts gonna be good. Niall said you'd given him stuff to bring down. Thanks

I love Belfast,this will be deadly.The Haints are great especially Jamies dancing while singing so everyone should pop along to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back