Next Oak gig (1 Viewer)

na, i'm still up on all the MDMA i took at electric picnic.

Leo,we/I need a 4x12 speaker cab for friday. Can you sort one out? If you need to rent one I'll pay.

Gary

Next Oak gig is tomorrow night with Pine Hill Haints. Unfortunately the big draw for the night "Mosquitoes" have had to cancel. As this means Oak may be the opening band there may be a few problems.

Surely our managment and their managment could have hashed out something though?No?
GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Next Oak gig is tomorrow night with Pine Hill Haints. Unfortunately the big draw for the night "Mosquitoes" have had to cancel. As this means Oak may be the opening band there may be a few problems.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
This could be a trend, Los Langeros had to cancel in Cork cos their drummer broke his shoulder in a car crash, only funf out yesterday, after scratching my head down to my skull I cant think of anybody to ask to fill the slot, balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back