New Year's Resolutions (1 Viewer)

Wife and I are doing this thing where you put a bunch of challenges into a jar and pick one out each month. Brother's idea, he did it a few years ago and they had great craic. Anyway January's one was picked out ...... no coffee.
Guess who cracked already!😡
They should be constructive challenges though, right? I'm trying dry january. Day 3 going well so far.

I bought a jar of calcium/magnesium/vitamin D pills (all in the one pill). I heard something positive about magnesium somewhere recently so I'm planning to take them

when my wife moved back in with her folks while we were having the house rewired, her father gave out to her for using his 'night mug'. apparently he has one mug he uses during the day, and another at night. i can't remember what time of day she was caught using it.

New year's resolution is to be selfish
Take care of my needs and responsibilities and goals
Been doing too much for other people and the balance is out of whack

Handle nutrition better, stick to my whole foods eating with occasional treats at the weekend

Also gonna take a boxing class and see if I like it

Had a read through this thread. I found I’ve been pretty good with New Year’s resolutions over the last few years. Because most of the ones I’ve set have been things I want to do rather than stuff I think I should do.

The only thing I actually want to do before this year is out is record and release something with the band. We’ve a ton of stuff written but actually getting it recorded has been bit of a challenge to say the least.

when my wife moved back in with her folks while we were having the house rewired, her father gave out to her for using his 'night mug'. apparently he has one mug he uses during the day, and another at night. i can't remember what time of day she was caught using it.
Did anyone else think "night mug" was another name for "penis beaker"?

I have uniform cups of 3 sizes. It doesn't matter which one i use, so long as it's the right volume for the drink?

I favour 200ml glasses for beer even if it means refilling, pints are for bar mobility really

I think that's up to you

But I reckon anyone serious to do the fasting isn't loading up on choc ices during the eating window

I've a mate who doesn't eat well during the day (fasting!) and then their body has some sort of calorie panic in the evening and they end up eating pretty bad stuff for the calorie hit. This also usually means extra sugar type stuff which means that they don't sleep well. It's technically the same eating pattern as the fasting trend.

I have one of these

I get a pain in my tuchus with tea going cold and I'm only halfway through my bread and honey
You'll get a full TV episode out of this yoke. Not a bother.

Also one of these next to the sofa for when I'm using ceramic
Amazon product ASIN B000CO89T8
And a ceramic mug with a ceramic lid also

Recently have had my head turned by a pretty brunette though

Some cool marty merch

mug,standard,x1000,left-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I bought a jar of calcium/magnesium/vitamin D pills (all in the one pill). I heard something positive about magnesium somewhere recently so I'm planning to take them
Yeah, Vitamin D important in winter.
Magnesium I am new to as well.
I don't drink dairy and recently pretty much only drink water, so I make sure I have calcium supplement every day.

Main thing I want to do this year is read more. I didn't finish a book last year and it got to a point where I wasn't really reading magazines much either
- just loads of internet.

I am doing OK on everything else, just maybe take it up a level.

I have Miir travel cup that I bought in CoffeeAngel last year. It keeps my tea hot for aaaaaaaages. I’ve left it for 90 minutes and still enjoyed the tea. What I do now is make a mug in a regular cup and in the travel cup and take both to my desk. That way I have a cup now and then enjoy more tea about 30-40 minutes into the process. I’m like the Cigarette Smoking Man from The X-Files for tea.

I have uniform cups of 3 sizes. It doesn't matter which one i use, so long as it's the right volume for the drink?

I favour 200ml glasses for beer even if it means refilling, pints are for bar mobility really
I have a McGargles pint glass that I got free from the off license during lockdown. I pretty much always use that for home drinking these. Hardly ever drink straight from the can anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back