New Year's Resolutions (1 Viewer)

everyone is obvisiously making slightly more tea than they drink.

If i was leaving half cups of tea around i'd be out with the scales and what not figuring out how many ml of the thing i'm actually drinking. I tend to go for the 150ml cups for tea but i only drink the stuff with salads.
I have a contigo thing for work, I recommend it.

everyone is obvisiously making slightly more tea than they drink.

If i was leaving half cups of tea around i'd be out with the scales and what not figuring out how many ml of the thing i'm actually drinking. I tend to go for the 150ml cups for tea but i only drink the stuff with salads.
I have a contigo thing for work, I recommend it.
I think we're all finishing our tea, but it's not lasting as long as we'd like
My own experience is that tea drinking pace correlates with tea temperature - i.e. your body knows how hot the tea is and more often than not gets it inside before it goes cold

No tea left behind.

The only thing that stops me drinking a mug of tea is being interrupted by the kids having some sort of emergency (usually paint or poo related). Then I just bang it in the microwave for 30 seconds and finish it off.

No tea left behind.

The only thing that stops me drinking a mug of tea is being interrupted by the kids having some sort of emergency (usually paint or poo related). Then I just bang it in the microwave for 30 seconds and finish it off.

You must get through a lot of kids.

Did I ever tell ye about me and Mrs. egg_'s phase of fermenting kimchi? I'm pretty bad when it comes to farts (noise, smell, volume - you name it), but this was a whole other level. Was doing a gig with the bar band from my local in the basement of Slane Castle, and you could see the crowd moving back from the stage every time I farted. Also made the drummer puke. Gave up on the home-fermented kimchi after that

My ex fermented kimchi. I never tried it because she made it so spicy that she did it with goggles, gloves and my respirator on. I couldn't even go in the kitchen. Didn't notice any fart business though.

My farts are much improved in the last few years. I don't know why. Though here I am with a beer and a fancy pizza. Stay tuned!

Which thread is this again? Oh yeah, sure, I'll just continue the resolution of just not being a prick. Farts and all.

Had a read through this thread. I found I’ve been pretty good with New Year’s resolutions over the last few years. Because most of the ones I’ve set have been things I want to do rather than stuff I think I should do.

The only thing I actually want to do before this year is out is record and release something with the band. We’ve a ton of stuff written but actually getting it recorded has been bit of a challenge to say the least.
I just found out today our drummer’s going in for ear surgery and will need a couple of month’s recovery. We’ve cancelled the few gigs we had lined up. I don’t think I’ll be following through on my resolution this year

Also, I pulled a muscle in my neck last week so haven’t been able to do any proper exercise.

AND my wife broke my McGargles pint glass the other day

It’s been a shit first week of the year so at the moment I’m like ‘Fuck resolutions’

I have a McGargles pint glass that I got free from the off license during lockdown. I pretty much always use that for home drinking these. Hardly ever drink straight from the can anymore

Gotta pour that beer in a glass, whether it's in a can or a bottle, or else that gas is going in your belly.

Gotta pour that beer in a glass, whether it's in a can or a bottle, or else that gas is going in your belly.
I always pour my “fancier” beers like IPAs and stuff into a pint glass. I thought I was just burping less because I was drinking better quality beers. Makes sense

I always pour my “fancier” beers like IPAs and stuff into a pint glass. I thought I was just burping less because I was drinking better quality beers. Makes sense

Even if you end up with what you think is a big, too-frothy head that's fine, it'll all turn back into beer.

This is obviously only true if you're pouring your own stuff, I'd be fuming if a barman pulled me a pint that was half head.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back