New Year's Resolutions (1 Viewer)

My resolution is stop reading boards.ie, keep working on my degree and play more music with people.
Haven't got to do the music thing yet.
Last year I gave up facebook and instagram and started a running group in work. I'm still off both of them and meet up with the running people at least once a week.

Trying to reach a goal? Have you gone full Yank?
I wonder myself sometimes tbh

But when the old man lost his leg because of health complications, I decided to finally lose whatever weight I've been carrying.
About 2/3 of the way there - about a stone to go

But it's really all just about wanting your body to work for you when you're 70, and not getting in the way of that

Which is my real goal/target/resolution

I realised over the break that unlike most of my family, I don't have a preferred mug. Everyone else seems to have one, so that is my goal for 2024. Find a special mug that no one else is allowed to use and that will cause me anxiety if I can't find it or if something happens to it..

I realised over the break that unlike most of my family, I don't have a preferred mug. Everyone else seems to have one, so that is my goal for 2024. Find a special mug that no one else is allowed to use and that will cause me anxiety if I can't find it or if something happens to it..
Mine:

1704276292086.jpeg

I went another direction with this last year and had a big list of deadlines for 2023 to get a few things done.
I hit about 60% of it, but you cant plan for life and all that. I'll probably have a look at it later on today anywhoo.

I'm no mens health cover star but see this fasting craic - is there a prescribed diet for the hours you arent fasting?

In my last job a friend of mine sent me a screenshot of someone that was on a Teams call with her. She thought it was hilarious because it looked like the guy was in a really murky fish tank because of his blurred background and all he was missing was a trident. Anyways, it became kind of a running joke between the 2 of us and when I was leaving the job she got it printed on to a mug for me. So that’s been my go to.

Attachments

• C9F69084-B723-4D84-8B55-598F3BCCD6D0.jpeg
    C9F69084-B723-4D84-8B55-598F3BCCD6D0.jpeg
    889.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm no mens health cover star but see this fasting craic - is there a prescribed diet for the hours you arent fasting?
I think that's up to you

But I reckon anyone serious to do the fasting isn't loading up on choc ices during the eating window

I went another direction with this last year and had a big list of deadlines for 2023 to get a few things done.
I hit about 60% of it, but you cant plan for life and all that. I'll probably have a look at it later on today anywhoo.

I guess you'd want to make sure you're getting your required nutrients.

Over the last few months I started looking into nutrient shakes, to see about supplementing my appalling diet with healthy stuff.

My research led me to this -
There's a starter pack where you can get a bag for half-price.

I don't do it every day, but maybe every other day. I might be imagining it but I think I'm feeling better for it.

Wife and I are doing this thing where you put a bunch of challenges into a jar and pick one out each month. Brother's idea, he did it a few years ago and they had great craic. Anyway January's one was picked out ...... no coffee.
Guess who cracked already!😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back