new year's eve! oak! (2 Viewers)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
party! with oak! and other bands!

in a house! you know the one! where the last party was! no, not that one! yeah, the other one!

pm for details! more to be added to this thread later on today as well!

Good idea: organising gaff gig, however; oh boo NYE. Boo boo boo.
I really don't want to go to anything on New Years Eve. It's the first one I'm not working in two years and I don't know what to do with myself. If anyone has ideas that doesn't involve rooms full of drunken randomers I'd really appreciate em. Hope this party is deadly but, for all those who go.

aoifed said:
I really don't want to go to anything on New Years Eve. It's the first one I'm not working in two years and I don't know what to do with myself. If anyone has ideas that doesn't involve rooms full of drunken randomers I'd really appreciate em. Hope this party is deadly but, for all those who go.
ah poor aoifed. i'd quite welcome some drunken randomers in my parents' house. i'm probably going to stay in and contemplate my navel, the options in west cork being few and far between. i hear ya though.

aoifed said:

Wimp.

also playing: the spook of the 13th lock. more to come in a bit.

brian.html, if you read this, give us a bell, awrite?

roll up, roll up!

to summarise:

on new year's eve...

oak shall amaze all with monstrous riffs and thundering licks!
the spook of the 13th lock shall astound all with delay-pedal mess and banjo tricks!
herv shall astonish all with splattercore beats and laptop kicks!

i'm also reliably informed that the lady of the house's friend's boyfriend is going to do a couple of songs! i've no idea who he is or what he sounds like but i suppose we'll find out on the night!

what time are you planning to start the music at? don't wanna be too fashionably late..

tom. said:
i'm also reliably informed that the lady of the house's friend's boyfriend is going to do a couple of songs! i've no idea who he is or what he sounds like but i suppose we'll find out on the night!

You're very untrusting young man, I believe he will be great.
Good apostrophe work there too!

Anyway, anyone know a good eggsnog recipe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back