new year's eve! oak! (2 Viewers)

P1010011.jpg

this photo is hilarious, party on Wayne.

so who dropped the gaseous exchange?

she's clearly just freaked cos tom spelled willie's name wrong.

tom. said:
thanks to everybody who came and made the party happen. it was great fun and i had a blast.

thanks especially to oak, herv and the spook of the 13th lock for playing live, and to jack, paul watts, willy, natalia, the mystery girl and others for spinning choons.

thanks to the following people, without whom there would have been no music and no party:

to cob from rollers/sparkers for providing an oak-capable bass amp at the 11th hour. to declan for lending us the p.a. for djing. to allen for lending us the live p.a. and mixing desk. to paul watts for lending us the dj mixer and wires and bits'n'bobs. to phil for lending us the snare drum. to sean for chauffeuring willy's drums around for the evening. and to various different people for carrying gear around.

thanks to anyone who i might have forgotten in that list...

also... there was a girl who turned up with a bag of 7"s, played a really great set, and then disappeared, and nobody seems to know who she was. there's a couple of records still in the house that we think might be hers, so if anyone knows who she is could they let us know? thankz.

Thanks everyone, I had a super krazy fun time anywayz.
one last thing,
lost: the mannequin's shnozz and hand.
let me know if you see them anywhere!

whoa! check out steve's T&G haircut!
sheeesh, that's it then i suppose. the last of hardcore joes has fallen victim to de fashion. what's clodagh doing these days? easpa measa still going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back