• Thread starter jp
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

jp

anyone heard it?
it's great
i heard some of the new stuff they played at Coachella last summer and it was really fucking cool
i have a feeling that their album will be amazing

jp said:
anyone heard it?
it's great
i heard some of the new stuff they played at Coachella last summer and it was really fucking cool
i have a feeling that their album will be amazing
didnt know they were bringing new stuff out... i trust them completely..

hag said:
are you sure? have you seen them lately?
no...no i havent. but the reason they peaked at that point was because 3 russian people came in the bus to leap with us who we'd never met before, and they were extremely offended by the pez antics... so in offending the communists, pez achieved their finest hour

Alan Remorse said:
no...no i havent. but the reason they peaked at that point was because 3 russian people came in the bus to leap with us who we'd never met before, and they were extremely offended by the pez antics... so in offending the communists, pez achieved their finest hour
and pssc? what do you think about all this? i hear you have a pez t-shirt?

new albums out 24 jan. they're playing 2 shows in the UK, fucking cunts always missing ireland.

i think they peaked at the empire belfast in 2001. and i'm right

i think they peaked at the empire belfast in 2001. and i'm right[/QUOTE]
...also when the day played witnness a few years back. that was cool. they were still going through their "we smash shit up" stage. After their show this nervous looking guy comes on stage with a clipboard to take note of all the stuff they trashed. classic.

just got this off nme.com - "The band have added two new members to their line up following the departure of bassist Neil Busch - Danny Wood (bass) and Doni Schroader (second drummer)"....drumtastic!

seanface said:
just got this off nme.com - "The band have added two new members to their line up following the departure of bassist Neil Busch - Danny Wood (bass) and Doni Schroader (second drummer)"....drumtastic!
the bassist had to leave cause he has a problem with heroin -that sucks :(

new album is savage. you can steal it off the net, apparently they leaked it themselves. it was put back to january because of big releases like U2 on whatever conglomerate they're contracted to. great album btw. reached their peak when i saw them at coney island during the summer. they were admittedly drunk from drinking all day with har mar superstar.

coast to coast said:
new album is savage. you can steal it off the net, apparently they leaked it themselves. it was put back to january because of big releases like U2 on whatever conglomerate they're contracted to. great album btw. reached their peak when i saw them at coney island during the summer. they were admittedly drunk from drinking all day with har mar superstar.
yeh they've had the album ready for ages but had to make way for the U2 album

aint heard it, as someone said, trust em, they're a consistantly good band..live are amazing...saw em in cork nite after they did dublin+ one of em hada screwed up hand? can't remember which one though,mighty gig!

I love this band, and a second drummer? .|..|

I saw them first at the Temple Bar Music Centre when Darragh Purcell did that sublime 'the calm before the storm' set of gigs with them and Sigur Ros. Dudley, didn't you play at one of these? I have a poster somewhere in the house...

They were great at Witnness too. Jesus, that was years ago.

If anyone finds the album on the net will they be so good as to post a link up here?

In case you haven't heard it, the 'Elena's Tomb' EP can be found here: http://niclas.samsonrourke.com/tod/

Unclealo said:
TOD are very good. That tune counting of the days off ..Elena's Tomb is horrible though - its destined to appear on an OC soundtrack.
i actually really like that song

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back