New Nintendo Controller (1 Viewer)

this makes more sense! crazy design.

media

there is a vid on the net of how it will be used, looks interesting but will get boring very quickly...trust nintendo or should i say nintendont

nofriendo said:
there is a vid on the net of how it will be used, looks interesting but will get boring very quickly...trust nintendo or should i say nintendont

ftp://ftp.futurenet.com/pub/dailyradar/nintendo/Revolution_controller_TGS_promo.mov

i say fair fucks to them they're the only ones that truly innovate and try something new. Xbox360 and ps3 are mostly just streamlined pcs . i reckon nintendo will dominate again in japan but will lose out over here due to a mixture of poor publicity and our willingness to consume dross like most ps games ( most not all!)
I hope otherwise though, maybe the controller will get more sporty types into games.

I'm biased but i have to say it looks like genuine fun

Nintendo seems to be taking the Innovative road, this can be very dodgy! as it all depends on whether people like the idea. I bought a DS and love the idea of touch screen/voice rec etc but fuck all good games for it. Hopefully advance wars and mario kart will pick things up! Was reading an article on net where they interview 20 high up dudes in game industry asking which was better DS or PSP. 17 said DS because it was innovative and the psp was shite. But needless to say the PSP will sell better. New controller is growing on me though at the start i thought it was crap!

i originally thought it looked shit but the more i look at it the cooler it seems..im a nintendo fan anyway but i think the revolution is gonna kick arse..i mean the 360 is gonna be 370 yo yo or 420 with an extra hard drive so they could sell a rake based on that..and the best thing about is is that theres talk you will be able to download every game from previous consoles..imagine any of the fuckin super mario games..at the moment i think its only 1st party but there hoping to expand..now that would kick both the 360 and ps3's arses....|..|

muffin said:
i originally thought it looked shit but the more i look at it the cooler it seems..im a nintendo fan anyway but i think the revolution is gonna kick arse..i mean the 360 is gonna be 370 yo yo or 420 with an extra hard drive so they could sell a rake based on that..and the best thing about is is that theres talk you will be able to download every game from previous consoles..imagine any of the fuckin super mario games..at the moment i think its only 1st party but there hoping to expand..now that would kick both the 360 and ps3's arses....|..|

Yeah but they are talking about charging for the old games, why bother i have emulators!

yeah but they say that itll be a small enough charge..i like emulators an all but the thought of gettin to play old skool games on my tv..i dunno but i like it...

it sounds like at lot of them will be free at some stage or free with other games or available for a small charge
I dunno that n64 games emulate well/at all, and they plan
to retouch some of them graphically.
Should be a huge selling point for the revolution if they play it right

Too right it will be! i am just lucky i still have my NES and Snes somewhere! Gonna have to say though i am sticking with xbox 360! when i can get cash together will get revolution too, sony can piss off as far as i am concerned

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back