new music you're listening to (1 Viewer)

and about 10 minutes later domino emails and says this is out june 1st. TOO LONG.

Just got that email and am listening to some queer version of Windfall that sounds like it should be in a big Hollywood movie... its still really good.

I don't really quite understand what it is Cass McCombs does that sets him apart from so many other songwriters, but its deadly.

To keep on topic, had a listen to Bill Callahan's new album yesterday that has leaked. Very good on first listen. With the possible exception of the last track.

I don't really quite understand what it is Cass McCombs does that sets him apart from so many other songwriters, but its deadly.

the fact that he writes better songs than 99% of writers out there? the fact that his lo fi production is always amazing? rinse, repeat. and also he is deadly.

looking forward to the bill callahan album.

heard the new album this week G. you won't be disappointed

the fact that he writes better songs than 99% of writers out there? the fact that his lo fi production is always amazing? rinse, repeat. and also he is deadly.

looking forward to the bill callahan album.

sweet dude. sure, he played most of it the gig right?
ill keep my eye out for a promo in work.

I remebered not knowing most the songs and him saying "Sorry now I'm going to play some songs you know" before rocking in to That's That...which was muy sweet.

I'm only a few songs in but the new DOOM album is sounding great.

What's also great is the paper DOOM mask I got free with it in City Discs.

got this also. really good. mask was a nice surprise! vinyl in city discs next week for it I believe

I'm only a few songs in but the new DOOM album is sounding great.

What's also great is the paper DOOM mask I got free with it in City Discs.

The Gift Machine- Goodbye/Good Luck. Fuckin deadly album, really laid back silver jewsy sounding stuff. Well worth a check out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back