New mp3's (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
for those of you who don't read the news page - there's four new mp3's gone up, so have a look now.

right?

ok.

Aye, very nice.
That Mr Creosote man was sposed to mail me after I spoke to him in Limerick.
If you're about, mail from the wee link on the left.

aye, me too. did see them playing' in limberick at the noize fest, was champion stuff alright. and the guitarist's borther has already seen bellini play. for this, i deeply resent him.

hag (31 Aug, 2001 10:14 p.m.):
aye, me too. did see them playing' in limberick at the noize fest, was champion stuff alright. and the guitarist's borther has already seen bellini play. for this, i deeply resent him.

bellini?
is that the uzeda/don cab band?

PETE IS THERE ANYWAY YOU COULD HAVE A PREVIEW SYSTEM, WHERE YOUR COULD HEAR A 20 OR 30 SECOND SAMPLE OF THE TRACK BEFORE YOU SPEND 30 MINUTES DOWNLOADING IT......IT'S SO CRAP WHEN IT TAKES AGES TO DOWNLOAD A TRACK AND YOUR HOPING TO GET SOMETHING GOOD ...BUT INSTEAD ALL YOU GET ARE SOME PLONKERS WHO THINK THEIR MOGWAI, PLAYING THE SAME CHORD FOR 10 MINUTES, THINKING THEIR INNOVATIVE??????

I suppose i could. I guess i'm just too damn lazy.

here's what i do - yes, this is a cop out.

When the mp3 is downloading, after about a minute copy & paste it then play the copy.

ronan (01 Sep, 2001 02:17 a.m.):bellini?
is that the uzeda/don cab band?
yes. yes it is. they've already recorded a record and toured north america. they'll be coming over here in the new year probably. i masturbate 5 times every day thinking about it. i need to see a doctor real bad.

anon (01 Sep, 2001 05:40 p.m.):...BUT INSTEAD ALL YOU GET ARE SOME PLONKERS WHO THINK THEIR MOGWAI, PLAYING THE SAME CHORD FOR 10 MINUTES, THINKING THEIR INNOVATIVE??????
ah shut the fuck up or i'll tear you a new asshole. you is such a prick!

IT'S A FAIR POINT HAGGIS, YOU STUPID BASTARD....WHEN I CATCH YOU.....YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE NEAREST MENTAL ASYLUM....WHERE THE INMATES WHO HAVE BE DEVOWERING CURRY, PICKLED ONIONS AND PRUNE JUICE WILL SHIT INTO A BUCKET....WHICH WILL BE FORCE FEED TO YOU AT GUNPOINT UNTIL YOU LEARN SOME RESPECT........

getting back to the "new mp3's" title - there's another one gone up

a daemian frost one, unfortunately

beggars can't be choosers, i guess

arf

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back