new Mace ads (1 Viewer)

Mace.jpg

I hate the way Irish society is portraying itself in the media. We look like a bunch of obnoxious nouveau yuppie guppie flesh trap twats! I HATE IRISH TV!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

KABLAMMO!!!

!bog

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

pete said:
If anyone here had anything to do with those new Mace ads then you may consider yourself BANNED.

jesus.

"Ian! Didn't expect you back for ages, I heard you were dying of flu.."

"I was. more to the point what are you doing with this."

"Well pal.. with you not around the merger was going to go down the pan wasn't it?"

"Actually pal, it's sorted, I spoke with them yesterday, they're signing today."

"But you're ill, how come.."

"Lemsip Max Strength. THIS sorts the men from the boys."

Genius. As far as I'm concerned this sets a new benchmark in advertising. Also Ian looks EXACTLY like this big fat ugly labrador that lives near my parents' house. how cool is that?

plug said:
"Ian! Didn't expect you back for ages, I heard you were dying of flu.."

"I was. more to the point what are you doing with this."

"Well pal.. with you not around the merger was going to go down the pan wasn't it?"

"Actually pal, it's sorted, I spoke with them yesterday, they're signing today."

"But you're ill, how come.."

"Lemsip Max Strength. THIS sorts the men from the boys."

Genius. As far as I'm concerned this sets a new benchmark in advertising. Also Ian looks EXACTLY like this big fat ugly labrador that lives near my parents' house. how cool is that?

Those fuckers are such bad actors they could get on Fair City. Dubbing ads is seriously annoying as well.

someone suggested on another thread that the greasy spotty blonde-haired uppitty fuck's name was Tarquin.
Which is perfect, because he looks like a Tarquin. I wonder who their target market is for that ad. Dynamic, go-get-em middle management types who keep their mind on the target in hand, and don't let insignificant disctractions like colds, flu, or lower middle management types called Tarquin get in their way to the top. The top of middle management.

lmd64 said:
someone suggested on another thread that the greasy spotty blonde-haired uppitty fuck's name was Tarquin.
Which is perfect, because he looks like a Tarquin. I wonder who their target market is for that ad. Dynamic, go-get-em middle management types who keep their mind on the target in hand, and don't let insignificant disctractions like colds, flu, or lower middle management types called Tarquin get in their way to the top. The top of middle management.

ahem

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back