New J Mascis Album (1 Viewer)

Man In A Can

Has anyone heard it yet? Whats it like?

I didnt like the last Dinosaur Jr. or the Fog album. Think i just got bored with his guitar solos. An acoustic album does sound appealing, i imagine his voice would work well with acoustic.

there were nice accoustic songs on the second fog album. only heard one song of the new one. it sounds EXACTLY like you'd think it iwould.

Heard a song off it the other night, as Mark said, its EXACTLY what you'd expect & therefore amazing.

How could you not like Farm?????????

Apologies was actually talking about the last one before the Fog album "Hand It Over", didnt like that one. Still havnt got the latest two Dinosaur Jr albums, must throw them on the wish list.

I actually hadnt realised there was a second Fog album, must look it up.

It hasn't leaked yet but there's a couple of tracks that have been released to blogs and I really liked them both. The idea of him doing something like this appeals to me a lot more than him doing more Dino Jr. stuff right now.

I hate how this has replaced "it hasn't been released yet".

Yeah. Back in the day when we were all young, handsome, full of life, vigor and positivity the only time that question was asked was in relation music was when this 10" Record came up for conversation.

vi.jpg

Incidentally, Mine never leaked, it Dried up and was sold on ebay many moons ago for a few shekels.

In this day and age though, that question, when asked in relation to music should only be asked when Joni Mitchell (aka the Crypt Keeper) is around.

stage times roughly

Jimi Shields 8.30pm
J Mascis 9.15pm

limited numbe rof tickets will be available on the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back