New GGI thread - questions etc here (2 Viewers)

no, the cheap ticket is for people who have foreign travel costs - ie planes, boats etc ie its abroad / overseas

I know I asked you this in Galway but was after far too much Guinness at the time, I have 2 people over from Germany coming with me, is it ok if they bring printouts of their flight tickets or do they need to email the ggi email (if there is one) address in advance?

hi leo

printouts are grand!

will do my best to keep checking this today- we are back and forth to venue and collectign peoel and already have peopel partyign here in the middle of it all....

tickets on sale on the gate yea?

if anyone is passing through waterford saturday evening id appreciate the lift.. that or anyone that sees me hitching there make sure you drive faster as not to make eye contact.

here,I'm bringing Motzer and he's skint...I'm assuming a one day ticket will be cheaper...cos I'm paying

What's with all the showering?

In my day you could smell a punk approaching and the smell would linger long after he'd left

stinky.png

just home for few minutes to get rubbish bags, twas great, mad, messy, fun etc etc- everything you'd expect and more - bit of cop trouble but was a success regardless. more later, or tommorow or the next day probably.

DDDDDDDDDDdEEEEEEEEEEeeeAAAAAAAAAAaDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy Craic.

Well that was just great. Cops shut it all down about half 11 on Saturday night. Some bullshit about.....just some bullshit really. It didn’t really put too serious a dent it the festivities though. Everyone just moved to the bonfire.

Yesterday went very smoothly. Runnin Riot on at high noon sharp to kick it all into gear. Bands on and off stage in good time. Beautiful weather, sunburnt heads, lovely curry, great people, bubbling conversation, sleep, beer, cider, tomfoolery, etc.

The weekend was a total success. I couldn’t have had any more fun. Conor, Teresa, Marcus and the rest are total ledge bags and deserve their own wikepidia entry for Irish Punk Leg Ends. How much different a scene it would be without people willing to work their holes off for the rest of us for no money.

Thanks lads, thanks a million. I’m gonna rename my kids Conor Marcus and Teresa Marcus, it’ll be strange for them at first, but I think in the end they’ll respect my decision.

Roll on Groningen next year. Jaysus this punk think is a bit of a mad laugh isn’t it.

well done Conor and Teresa and to eveyone who helped in any way and who came out!! was a fuckin belter of a weekend... the curry was fuckin amaaazin'! haha:)

to seeing old friends and making new ones- here here!!!

i am also just going for a shower, or as they say in the movies, im going to freshen up!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back