New GGI thread - questions etc here (2 Viewers)

That'd mean we're travelling Friday and Saturday so really adds to the journey and time away.

Festival phone no - for info or if you in trouble
so our number is 087 0912764

call for info or if you are in trouble etc,

if you have an encounter with gardai outside the festival and neeed advice etc,

if you are lost in the irish countryside etc

...please dont call to ask if johny somebody is there yet,

if the bar has your favourite type of gin

or will the pub be showing the reionaliga division 5 playoff semi final - thanks!

so we expect there'll be guards in vicinity of venue so make sure your car is in order etc, inside and out, before arrival. say no more.

also as a) this is a punk festival and b) some people would rather than sleep than listen to amateur drum and bass sound systems all night please note that no sound systems can be set up at the fest - ta!

also peopel thinking they can make a quick buck off of bringing cheap booze to sell at rip off prices please forget it - tis a pub - and we hate rip offs so it aint gonna happen. there'll be no can drinking in the bands area so if you want to see some bands then advisable to keep some moiney back for pints.

It's a thread for asking questions is it not and I thought there was drinking cans there last year?
I drank pints last year, this year with no job will be takeaways so I had to clarify!

As closely as I can recall, there was a mini bar in the barn selling cans at Night in the Sticks. So confusion is understandable.

tommorow - Bump!

hardly needs bumping - wish us luck as theres no turnign back now!!

oh and once again be careful to slow down when you get near area as there may be guards blocking the road and you dont want to crash into a police car etc, not with the cost of repairs.

there may not be either but better to be safe than sorry.

Anyone need a lift leaving from St James Hospital in Dublin at around 2pm on Sunday?

tommorow - Bump!

hardly needs bumping - wish us luck as theres no turnign back now!!

oh and once again be careful to slow down when you get near area as there may be guards blocking the road and you dont want to crash into a police car etc, not with the cost of repairs.

there may not be either but better to be safe than sorry.

crashing into a police car is one of my life long dreams...not in my own car ofcourse but with a monster truck!and with Wendy'O in the passenger seat in command of the gear lever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back