!new gaff! (1 Viewer)

Class! I'll bring over some black puddin and we'll have a Roscommon BBQ.

holly..... you can have this while their having that

nsv1_000.JPG

its got vegetarian blood!

donated most probaby!

GIMME YA PUD-PUD WHITE BWOY.

I tried them v-puds, my girl used to get them for me. They're actually pretty good, better than denny black pud. NOTHING, however, beats Clonakilty. Jaysus...puddin is pure gorgeous.

I tried them v-puds, my girl used to get them for me. They're actually pretty good, better than denny black pud. NOTHING, however, beats Clonakilty. Jaysus...puddin is pure gorgeous.
v-puds are fine, if you like denny. need more lard. lentils, onion and chopped nuts cooked in a pan with stock and porridge oats (and erbs) makes a great puddin'-like meal. if you used it as a filling in tofu intestines it would make a pretty top-class veggie delight.

your minge blows. please give me some interaction, i haven't slept in 40-odd hours and don't know what time it's supposed to be.
eine kleine stuck craic bitte? my brain feels wrong.

Jesus Nooly back with a bang eh. Anyway back to the original topic of this thread, mad belfast style session in the lads gaff followed with cups of tea. Someone told me Septic Pussy were doing a "secret" gig at the session. Should be good.

cheers to ken for agreing to move the backline and pa from bohs to the session, might need a few extra mikes for blood or whiskey if anyone has any?

This is going to be great craic.
The Nutgrove Carpark Cider Death Krew and their mental birds will be heading along to this!
Hope your deposit was cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back