New Confederations Cup 2009 thread (1 Viewer)

For Kaka, Robinho and Fabiano read Hunt, Best and Folan.
Shur we'll walk it against the Italians.

I hate Ronnie Whelan.

Whelan is such a fucking knob. I wish someone would break into the studio and beat the fucking shite out of him. Cock.

U.S.A played well tonight, fair play, they defended well and took their chances. I would have preferred Spain to win as they are still obviously the better team, but they didn't really perform tonight. Torres was bollocks, and both full-backs were fairly muck as well, don't think they got one fucking decent cross in the whole match.

es-pan-ya looked wrecked, to be fair. i wonder why del bosche played the main lads in a pointless game against south africa. tut.

es-pan-ya looked wrecked, to be fair. i wonder why del bosche played the main lads in a pointless game against south africa. tut.

I would have liked for the Liverpool lads in the Spanish team to have won the trophy, but it's also reliving that the tournament is out without any injury concerns for the new season.

Yeah, what a knob! I can't ever remember seeing Brazil looking like they could give less of a fuck than they did last night.

whats up with you cuz? everyones a knob...ronni whelan, dani alves...perri groves...sake like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back