New Club PING PONG (1 Viewer)

Okay now i'm getting very excited, after hearing amazing things about the Dublin Show. Does anyone have a chainsaw I can borrow. Doors open at 9.30 for some chilled out music starters. Alkali Flat are going on shortly after 10.30 - check out that song 'Forces Acting Inward' on
www.myspace.com/alkaliflat

and you won't want to miss them.

Okay now i'm getting very excited, after hearing amazing things about the Dublin Show. Does anyone have a chainsaw I can borrow. Doors open at 9.30 for some chilled out music starters. Alkali Flat are going on shortly after 10.30 - check out that song 'Forces Acting Inward' on
www.myspace.com/alkaliflat

and you won't want to miss them.

That AF tune rules. Big Time

Pissed off that i'm not making it down. Is this Heff by the way? Flyers look great, badges look great, bet it'sgonna be a great night

i would, but i don't think i could face another bus journey to cork - that and i'll be in work

hey Leigh

yeah that bus journey is only for the brave, pity you can't make it. Your set was great thursday night. We have a spazelectronic night coming up in May, i'll keep you posted.

yeah had the lads back up last night great things said about Cork, fair play fair play. yeah your man getting arrested sounded funny, there gonna call it the two hours in babylon tour...

yeah we got CC on the Friday May 9th. Possibly playing Belfast and Limerick too. after about a year of trying about bleedin time wha!

it was a great night indeed, brilliant band and athmosphere for the whole night

enough to help me forget the misery of watching the Ireland-wales match
and that wasn't an easy task

Yes thats confirmed today MAX TUNDRA is playing Ping Pong on June 9, another great Saturday night methinks.

Just a quick splice reliving of Salvatore before this thread vanishes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes! Best night EVA. The next ping pong is on my birthday.

sexy-stewie.gif

Met the Salvatore blokes in London on Saturday night and they were full of prasie for the Cork show, ppl they met etc. Dublin one a close 2nd.

Always nice to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back